FREE UK DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OF £25 AND OVER
Ideal for travel. Each capsule provides five billion live viable colonies of Saccharomyces boulardii which will survive the challenges of stomach acid and bile in the human digestive tract. Often used to help reduce the risk of digestive upset whilst travelling. Does not require refrigeration.
- High potency live probiotic yeast
- Actively excludes all other yeasts
- 5 billion live colonies per capsule
- Lyophilised active product
- Small capsules
Saccharomyces Boulardii is a unique bacterial yeast that has been safely used worldwide for more than half a century.
- Saccharomyces Boulardii is often used to help reduce the risk of digestive upset whilst travelling due to its ability to inhibit the growth of bad bacteria in the gut
- Our Saccharomyces Boulardii undergoes 'lyophilisation' which is a form of freeze-drying which allows the supplement to be shelf-stable so that refrigeration is not necessary
- Provides five billion live viable colonies per capsule
- Antibiotic resistant
- Will survive the challenges of stomach acid and bile in the human digestive (gastrointestinal) tract
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value|
* Indicates no NRV
Saccharomyces boulardii, brown rice flour, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (capsule shell).
Take 1 capsule daily, ideally half an hour after food or at bedtime. This may be increased to 1 capsule 3 times daily in acute episodes, or as directed by a practitioner.
Vegetarians, vegans and people with Candida and lactose sensitivities.
Brown rice flour, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (capsule shell).
GMO, wheat, dairy, soy, added sugar, flavourings and colourings.
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight. No need to refrigerate.