The supplements in our Wholefood range comprise vitamins, minerals and multi-formulae. Our Wholefood mineral supplements are made from minerals that have been hydroponically-grown into Brassica juncea, a cruciferous vegetable similar to broccoli. This plant is an edible species which has ...
The supplements in our Wholefood range comprise vitamins, minerals and multi-formulae. Our Wholefood mineral supplements are made from minerals that have been hydroponically-grown into Brassica juncea, a cruciferous vegetable similar to broccoli. This plant is an edible species which has a great capacity to bio-accumulate high levels of minerals to enable good levels to be achieved in small doses of supplementation.
Our Wholefood vitamins are from food sources so, for example, in our vitamin C range we have Cherry C which is pure powdered acerola cherry or Organic Vitamin C from amla fruit - with nothing added or taken away. Our Vitamin D3 is from lichen.
- Pregna-Plan is a multivitamin and mineral specifically formulated for all stages of pregnancy and breastfeeding
- This formula is also ideal to take preconception
- The recommended dose of two tablets includes the current UK Government’s recommendations for folic acid and vitamin D, along with excellent levels of other vitamins and minerals
- Wholefood Vitamin D3 Vegan
- Ideal for vegetarians and vegans, this Wholefood Vitamin D3 comprises a natural plant base of lichen
- One tablet provides 62.5µg (2500i.u.) of vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)
- Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of strong bones and teeth and the normal function of the immune system
- Siberian Ginseng
- Each tablet provides 600mg of Siberian ginseng
- Ginseng is an ancient Oriental plant and is frequently referred to as a 'harmony remedy'
- Harmony remedies were used by traditional healers in the Orient for centuries and their properties are only now being appreciated by the West
- Organic Spirulina
- Cytoplan Spirulina has nothing added, nothing removed, no excipients - just 100% pure Spirulina
- Contains Spirulina platensis - a rich source of trace elements and the carotenoids beta carotene, beta cryptoxanthin and zeaxanthin
- =”Spirulina is a blue-green algae; the blue-green colour is due to its chlorophyll content