The supplements in our Wholefood range comprise vitamins, minerals and multi-formulae. Our Wholefood mineral supplements are made from minerals that have been hydroponically-grown into Brassica juncea, a cruciferous vegetable similar to broccoli. This plant is an edible species which has ...
The supplements in our Wholefood range comprise vitamins, minerals and multi-formulae. Our Wholefood mineral supplements are made from minerals that have been hydroponically-grown into Brassica juncea, a cruciferous vegetable similar to broccoli. This plant is an edible species which has a great capacity to bio-accumulate high levels of minerals to enable good levels to be achieved in small doses of supplementation.
Our Wholefood vitamins are from food sources so, for example, in our vitamin C range we have Cherry C which is pure powdered acerola cherry or Organic Vitamin C from amla fruit - with nothing added or taken away. Our Vitamin D3 is from lichen.
- Omega 3 Vegan
- An ideal vegan source of the important omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA
- Two capsules will provide 334mg of DHA and 166mg of EPA (on average)
- Derived from plant marine algae Schizochytrium sp.
- High in natural phyto antioxidants and immune system support
- This Wholefood multivitamin and mineral formula is high in B-complex vitamins (especially B12) and vitamin C
- Includes excellent levels of trace minerals - zinc, selenium, chromium and others
- Organic Flaxseed Oil
- This supplement comprises 500ml of cold pressed flaxseed oil, certified organic by the Soil Association
- The fresh oil of the flax seed is the richest omega-3 edible oil, containing on average 55% of the essential fatty acid linolenic acid
- We recommend that vegetarians and vegans also take an algal oil supplement which provides the long-chain omega-3 fatty acids DHA and EPA. See our product Omega 3 Vegan, product code 1174
- Phyto-Flavone contains 100% natural soy isoflavones from soy germ. Each capsule provides 500mg of soy germ powder
- Phyto-Flavone provides the isoflavones genistein, daidzein and glycitein
- Soy isoflavones are often taken during and after the menopause