A children’s chewable multi: vitamin and mineral-enriched bear-shaped red gummies with a strawberry flavour. A new and improved formula featuring additional nutrients and improvements to taste and texture. Specially designed for children over three years old and teenagers, but suitable for adults too. Suitable for vegetarians and vegans – no gelatine.
Free delivery on UK orders of £25 and over. All prices shown inclusive of VAT, except where stated. Place order before 2pm and we will despatch your order the same day.
FREE UK DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OF £25 AND OVER
Contains a full spectrum of nutrients (including all the B vitamins, vitamin E, zinc and iodine) at appropriate levels for children. This improved formula now features 50μg of folate (20μg as folic acid, 30μg as l-methylfolate) and 25μg of selenium per bear. With natural colours and flavours: the red colour of the gummies comes from black carotene (which contains flavonoids called anthocyanins) and paprika - the flavour is from concentrated strawberry juice and the base is pectin (a type of soluble fibre).
- Nutri Bears contain the three vitamins (vitamins A, C and D) the UK Government recommend that children under five supplement with. Each bear has 250μg of vitamin A, 10μg of vitamin D3 and 10mg of vitamin C
- Nutrients are in a bioavailable form and gentle on the tummy. Includes pectin - a type of soluble fibre
- Specially designed for children over three years old and teenagers, but suitable for adults too. These gummies are not suitable for children under three years of age
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans (no gelatine)
- Nutri Bears is designed to be taken alongside our Kids Immunovite (code 3212)
|Active Nutrient||Strength||%NRV*||Vitamin A||250µg||31|
|Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)||30µg||1200|
|Vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid)||2.6mg||43|
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value|
* Indicates no NRV
Sugar, maltose syrup, vitamin C (as ascorbic acid), selenium (from selenomethionine), vitamin E (as alpha tocopherol acetate), zinc citrate, pantothenic acid (as calcium pantothenate), vitamin B1 (thiamin), vitamin B2 (ribofl avin), vitamin B3 (niacin), vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride), vitamin A (as retinol palmitate), folate (as l-methylfolate & folic acid), vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin), biotin, choline bitartrate, iodine (from potassium iodide), vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol), inositol, purified water, concentrated strawberry juice, pectins, black carotene, citric acid, strawberry flavour, sodium hexameta (stabiliser), trisodium citrate, glazing agent (carnauba wax, coconut oil), paprika red.
1 bear per 10-15kg bodyweight. Children aged 3-5yrs: 1 bear per day. 6-8 yrs: 2 bears per day. 9-12yrs: 3 bears per day
Vegetarians and vegans
These gummies are not suitable for children under 3yrs of age
Purified water, concentrated strawberry juice, pectins, black carotene, citric acid, strawberry flavour, sodium hexameta (stabiliser), trisodium citrate, glazing agent (carnauba wax)
GMO, wheat, gluten, dairy, artificial flavourings & colourings.
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.
For UK-delivered orders that are under £25.00, we charge a nominal postage and packing fee of £3.50. UK orders of £25.00 and over are DELIVERED FREE OF CHARGE.
Dependent on weight, your order will either be sent by First Class post (Royal Mail) or via our nominated courier. A signature is required on receipt of the goods if delivered by our courier.
Please check all requirements (import taxes, customs regulations etc) regarding deliveries to countries outside the UK. Cytoplan Ltd cannot be held responsible for parcels that do not comply with the import regulations of the desination country.
We cannot guarantee next day delivery, although you should receive your order within 2-3 working days.
If you have not received your order within 5 working days, please contact our Customer Services department.
1. You can email our Customer Service department via our contact form here.
2. You can telephone on +44(0)1684 310099
3. You can write to us at Cytoplan Ltd, Unit 8 Hanley Workshops, Hanley Road, Hanley Swan, Worcester. Worcestershire.WR8 0DX