Vitamin C (Food State)
Food State™️ Vitamin C is combined in citrus pulp from whole, organic, small oranges. It comes complete with naturally occurring bioflavonoids, including the sought after flavonoid tangeritin. Food State™️ Vitamin C is very low acid, and well tolerated by all, even those with citrus sensitivities. Vitamin C contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress, this means that it is an antioxidant.
Free delivery on UK orders of £25 and over. All prices shown inclusive of VAT, except where stated.
FREE UK DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OF £25 AND OVER
Food State™️ Vitamin C is beneficially combined in citrus pulp from whole, organic, small oranges. It comes complete with naturally occurring bioflavonoids, including the sought-after tangeretin (one flavonoid that has been found to cross the blood-brain barrier). Food State Vitamin C is very low acid, and well tolerated by all, even those with citrus sensitivities.
- Food State™️ Vitamin C is a concentrated source of vitamin C, in a source as close as possible to that found in food
- Food State™️ Vitamin C comprises all the appropriate bioflavonoids - including the sought after tangeretin (one flavonoid that has been found to cross the blood-brain barrier)
- Importantly Food State™️ Vitamin C is a food complex material and you can take it between meals and on an empty stomach
- Hence it is ideal for irregular eaters and athletes who need a regular intake of vitamins to replace losses after physical exertion
Vitamin C contributes to normal:
- immune system function
- collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels, bones, cartilage, gums, skin and teeth
- energy-yielding metabolism
- functioning of the nervous system
- psychological function
Vitamin C contributes to:
- maintaining the function of the immune system during and after intense physical exercise
- the protection of cells from oxidative stress; this means it is an antioxidant
- the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- the regeneration of the reduced form of vitamin E and
- Vitamin C increases iron absorption
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value|
* Indicates no NRV
Vitamin C complexed in citrus pulp, stearic acid, silicon dioxide, sodium carboxymethyl cellulose, HPMC (vegetable cellulose) & glycerine (tablet coating).
1-2 tablets daily, or take as directed by a practitioner.
Vegetarians, vegans and for people with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
Stearic acid, silicon dioxide, sodium carboxymethyl cellulose, HPMC (vegetable cellulose) & glycerine (tablet coating).
GMO, wheat, gluten, soy, dairy, added sugar, colourings & flavourings
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.
For UK-delivered orders that are under £25.00, we charge a nominal postage and packing fee of £3.50. UK orders of £25.00 and over are DELIVERED FREE OF CHARGE.
Dependent on weight, your order will either be sent by First Class post (Royal Mail) or via our nominated courier. A signature is required on receipt of the goods if delivered by our courier.
Please check all requirements (import taxes, customs regulations etc) regarding deliveries to countries outside the UK. Cytoplan Ltd cannot be held responsible for parcels that do not comply with the import regulations of the desination country.
We cannot guarantee next day delivery, although you should receive your order within 2-3 working days.
If you have not received your order within 5 working days, please contact our Customer Services department.
1. You can email our Customer Service department via our contact form here.
2. You can telephone on +44(0)1684 310099
3. You can write to us at Cytoplan Ltd, Unit 8 Hanley Workshops, Hanley Road, Hanley Swan, Worcester. Worcestershire.WR8 0DX