The fruit of the acerola cherry tree is one of the richest-known natural sources of vitamin C. Acerola cherry also contains a whole array of bioflavonoids, vitamins, minerals and other phytonutrients, making it an ideal food-based source of nutrition. Each capsule provides 200mg of vitamin C. Vitamin C contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress, this means that it is an antioxidant.
Free delivery on UK orders of £25 and over. All prices shown inclusive of VAT, except where stated. Place order before 2pm and we will despatch your order the same day.
FREE UK DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OF £25 AND OVER
The fruit of the acerola cherry tree is rich in vitamin C, flavonoids and carotenoids, with the cherry-like fruits being one of the richest-known natural sources of vitamin C. Acerola cherry also contains a whole array of bioflavonoids, vitamins, minerals and other phytonutrients, making it an ideal food-based source of nutrition.
- Acerola cherry is one of the richest-known natural sources of vitamin C
- Acerola cherry also contains a whole array of bioflavonoids, making it an ideal food-based source of nutrition
- Cherry-C capsules contain pure, powdered acerola cherry – a Wholefood source of vitamin C
- Each 800mg capsule will give you 200mg of vitamin C
- A well absorbed, retained and utilised, gentle, non-acidic form of vitamin C
- This product is dried at room temperature and never heated above this during processing
Vitamin C contributes to normal:
- function of the immune system (including during and after intense physical activity)
- non-haem iron absorption
- function of the nervous system
- energy-yielding metabolism
- collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels, bones, cartilage, gums, skin and teeth
- psychological function
Vitamin C contributes to:
- the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- the regeneration of the reduced form of vitamin E
- the protection of cells from oxidative stress; this means it is an antioxidant
|Whole Acerola Cherry Powder||800mg||*|
|providing Vitamin C||200mg||250|
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value|
* Indicates no NRV
Whole acerola cherry powder providing naturally occurring bioflavonoids, Vegetable Cellulose (capsule shell).
1-2 capsules daily, or take as directed by a practitioner.
Vegetarians, vegans and for people with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
Vegetable cellulose (capsule shell)
Soy; Wheat; starch, gluten; lactose; added sugars, colourings, flavourings & preservatives.
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.
For UK-delivered orders that are under £25.00, we charge a nominal postage and packing fee of £3.50. UK orders of £25.00 and over are DELIVERED FREE OF CHARGE.
Dependent on weight, your order will either be sent by First Class post (Royal Mail) or via our nominated courier. A signature is required on receipt of the goods if delivered by our courier.
Please check all requirements (import taxes, customs regulations etc) regarding deliveries to countries outside the UK. Cytoplan Ltd cannot be held responsible for parcels that do not comply with the import regulations of the desination country.
We cannot guarantee next day delivery, although you should receive your order within 2-3 working days.
If you have not received your order within 5 working days, please contact our Customer Services department.
1. You can email our Customer Service department via our contact form here.
2. You can telephone on +44(0)1684 310099
3. You can write to us at Cytoplan Ltd, Unit 8 Hanley Workshops, Hanley Road, Hanley Swan, Worcester. Worcestershire.WR8 0DX