Organic Vitamin C
Free delivery on UK orders over £25. All prices shown inclusive of VAT, except where stated. Place order before 12pm and we will despatch your order the same day.
FREE UK DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £25
Cytoplan Organic Vitamin C provides 200mg of vitamin C (per capsule) derived from organic acerola and amla fruit. The new formula also includes organic apple powder. Acerola and amla fruits are both naturally rich in vitamin C, carotenoids, bioflavonoids and other polyphenols. Bioflavonoids are abundant in the pulp and rinds of citrus fruits and other foods containing vitamin C. Organic vitamin C has been certified organic by the Soil Association
Vitamin C contributes to normal:
- function of the immune system and the maintenance of immune system function during and after intense physical exercise
- collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels, bones, cartilage, gums, skin and teeth
- energy-yielding metabolism
- function of the nervous system
- psychological function
Vitamin C contributes to:
- the protection of cells from oxidative stress; this means it is an antioxidant
- the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- the regeneration of the reduced form of vitamin E; and
- vitamin C increases iron absorption
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value|
* Indicates no NRV
Organic acerola and organic amla (amalaki) providing vitamin C, organic apple powder, HPMC (vegetable cellulose, capsule shell)*. *Approved non-organic ingredient
Recommended Intake: 1 capsule daily with food as a food supplement or as directed by a practitioner. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake. The product should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet
HPMC (vegetable cellulose, capsule shell)
GMO, wheat, gluten, soy, dairy, flavourings & colourings
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.
For UK-delivered orders that are under £25.00, we charge a nominal postage and packing fee of £3.50. UK orders above £25.00 are DELIVERED FREE OF CHARGE.
Dependent on weight, your order will either be sent by First Class post (Royal Mail) or via our nominated courier. A signature is required on receipt of the goods if delivered by our courier.
Please check all requirements (import taxes, customs regulations etc) regarding deliveries to countries outside the UK. Cytoplan Ltd cannot be held responsible for parcels that do not comply with the import regulations of the desination country.
We cannot guarantee next day delivery, although you should receive your order within 2-3 working days.
If you have not received your order within 5 working days, please contact our Customer Services department.
1. You can email our Customer Service department via our contact form here.
2. You can telephone on +44(0)1684 310099
3. You can write to us at Cytoplan Ltd, Unit 8 Hanley Workshops, Hanley Road, Hanley Swan, Worcester. Worcestershire.WR8 0DX