Vitamin B12 sublingual
A high potency active B12 supplement containing a combined dose of 1mg of methylcobalamin and adenosylcobalamin (i.e. 500µg of each), which are both active forms of this vitamin. People at particular risk of vitamin B12 deficiency include: those eating a vegan or vegetarian diet, people with low stomach acid or other digestive conditions leading to malabsorption (and some prescription medications can reduce B12).
Free delivery on UK orders over £25. All prices shown inclusive of VAT, except where stated. Place order before 12pm and we will despatch your order the same day.
FREE UK DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £25
A high potency active B12 supplement containing 500µg of methylcobalamin and 500µg adenosylcobalamin, which are both active forms of this important vitamin.
- Sublingual means beneath the tongue and these tablets will dissolve in the mouth allowing oral absorption
- Methylcobalamin is the active form used in the methylation cycle. Methylation reactions occur in every cell in the body – there are more than a billion per second
- Adenosylcobalamin is the active form that is used in the mitochondria (which are the energy power houses of cells)
- Vegan and vegetarian diets can be low in B12
- Other people at risk of low B12 include those with digestive conditions that lead to malabsorption; low stomach acid (e.g. due to long-term antacid medication, proton pump inhibitors, H2 blockers, ageing or zinc deficiency); surgery where nitrous oxide has been used as an anaesthetic; and other prescription medications which impair B12 absorption (e.g. metformin, colchicine, neomycin and others)
Vitamin B12 contributes to normal:
- energy-yielding metabolism
- functioning of the nervous system
- homocysteine metabolism
- psychological function
- red blood cell formation
- immune system function
Vitamin B12 contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
Vitamin B12 has a role in the process of cell division
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value|
* Indicates no NRV
Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin and adenosylcobalamin), dextrose, microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid.
Place one tablet daily under the tongue until it is dissolved completely. Take as a food supplement or as directed by a practitioner. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake. This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
vegans and vegetarians.
If you have recently had coronary stent surgery do not take except under medical advice
Dextrose, microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid.
GMO, gluten, wheat, soy, dairy, added sugar, flavourings & colourings.
Store in a cool, dry place.
For UK-delivered orders that are under £25.00, we charge a nominal postage and packing fee of £3.50. UK orders above £25.00 are DELIVERED FREE OF CHARGE.
Dependent on weight, your order will either be sent by First Class post (Royal Mail) or via our nominated courier. A signature is required on receipt of the goods if delivered by our courier.
Please check all requirements (import taxes, customs regulations etc) regarding deliveries to countries outside the UK. Cytoplan Ltd cannot be held responsible for parcels that do not comply with the import regulations of the desination country.
We cannot guarantee next day delivery, although you should receive your order within 2-3 working days.
If you have not received your order within 5 working days, please contact our Customer Services department.
1. You can email our Customer Service department via our contact form here.
2. You can telephone on +44(0)1684 310099
3. You can write to us at Cytoplan Ltd, Unit 8 Hanley Workshops, Hanley Road, Hanley Swan, Worcester. Worcestershire.WR8 0DX