Vitamin B6 (as P-5-P)
Pyridoxal-5-phosphate is the metabolically active form of vitamin B6. Vitamin B6 contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue, the regulation of hormonal activity and normal homocysteine metabolism. Food State supplements provide nutrients in the same form as those found in food.
Free delivery on UK orders over £25. All prices shown inclusive of VAT, except where stated. Place order before 12pm and we will despatch your order the same day.
FREE UK DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £25
Vitamin B6 is a water-soluble vitamin consisting of three related compounds: pyridoxine, pyridoxal and pyridoxamine. Isolated vitamin B6 is pyridoxine, whilst Food State vitamin B6 and that found in foods is in the form of pyridoxal-5- phosphate (P5P).
- Pyridoxal-5-phosphate is the bioactive and enzymatically converted form of B6
- Vitamin B6 contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue. It also contributes to normal protein and glycogen metabolism
- Vitamin B6 contributes to normal: functioning of the nervous system, psychological function, immune system function, homocysteine metabolism and red blood cell formation
- Vitamin B6 contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity
- A Food State supplement provides nutrients in the same form as those in food. Uses vitamins and minerals combined in a food base of inactive Lactobacillus bulgaricus, a native and friendly bacterial inhabitant of the human digestive tract
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value|
* Indicates no NRV
Inactivated Lactobacillus bulgaricus combined with vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal-5-phosphate), dicalcium phosphate dihydrate, microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, silicon dioxide.
1 tablet daily, or take as directed by a practitioner.
Vegetarians, vegans and for people with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
Long term daily use of 10mg or more of vitamin B6 may lead to mild tingling and numbness.
Dicalcium phosphate dihydrate, microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, silicon dioxide.
GMO, wheat, gluten, soy, dairy, added sugars, colourings & flavourings.
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.
For UK-delivered orders that are under £25.00, we charge a nominal postage and packing fee of £3.50. UK orders above £25.00 are DELIVERED FREE OF CHARGE.
Dependent on weight, your order will either be sent by First Class post (Royal Mail) or via our nominated courier. A signature is required on receipt of the goods if delivered by our courier.
Please check all requirements (import taxes, customs regulations etc) regarding deliveries to countries outside the UK. Cytoplan Ltd cannot be held responsible for parcels that do not comply with the import regulations of the desination country.
We cannot guarantee next day delivery, although you should receive your order within 2-3 working days.
If you have not received your order within 5 working days, please contact our Customer Services department.
1. You can email our Customer Service department via our contact form here.
2. You can telephone on +44(0)1684 310099
3. You can write to us at Cytoplan Ltd, Unit 8 Hanley Workshops, Hanley Road, Hanley Swan, Worcester. Worcestershire.WR8 0DX