A gentle and natural formulation that includes Spirulina (providing chlorophyll), garlic, vitamin C, manganese and zinc. This supplement is intended for short-term use i.e. up to two months. Vitamin C and zinc contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress; this means they are antioxidants.
Free delivery on UK orders over £25. All prices shown inclusive of VAT, except where stated. Place order before 2pm and we will despatch your order the same day.
FREE UK DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £25
Detox Support comprises the following nutrients:
- Spirulina 200mg (contains chlorophyll) and associated phytonutrients
- Garlic 200mg Garlic contains sulphydryl groups and allicin
- Vitamin C 200mg Vitamin C contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress (it is therefore an antioxidant) and the regeneration of the reduced form of vitamin E
- Manganese 6mg Manganese is often depleted in people with heavy metal burden as most heavy metals lower manganese levels. Manganese also contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Zinc 5mg Lead and cadmium inhibit zinc dependent enzymes and exert more of a toxic effect in the presence of zinc deficiency
- This supplement is intended for short term use i.e. up to two months
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value|
* Indicates no NRV
Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid), spirulina, garlic (Allium sativum), capsule shell (vegetable callulose), manganese citrate and zinc citrate.
1 tablet daily, or take as directed by a practitioner.
Vegetarians, vegans and for people with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
May contain naturally-occurring sulphites
Vegetable cellulose (capsule shell).
Wheat; soy, gluten;dairy; added sugar, colourings; flavourings and preservatives
Keep cool, dry and out of direct sunlight.
For UK-delivered orders that are under £25.00, we charge a nominal postage and packing fee of £3.50. UK orders above £25.00 are DELIVERED FREE OF CHARGE.
Dependent on weight, your order will either be sent by First Class post (Royal Mail) or via our nominated courier. A signature is required on receipt of the goods if delivered by our courier.
Please check all requirements (import taxes, customs regulations etc) regarding deliveries to countries outside the UK. Cytoplan Ltd cannot be held responsible for parcels that do not comply with the import regulations of the desination country.
We cannot guarantee next day delivery, although you should receive your order within 2-3 working days.
If you have not received your order within 5 working days, please contact our Customer Services department.
1. You can email our Customer Service department via our contact form here.
2. You can telephone on +44(0)1684 310099
3. You can write to us at Cytoplan Ltd, Unit 8 Hanley Workshops, Hanley Road, Hanley Swan, Worcester. Worcestershire.WR8 0DX