The supplements in our Wholefood range comprise vitamins, minerals and multi-formulae. Our Wholefood mineral supplements are made from minerals that have been hydroponically-grown into Brassica juncea, a cruciferous vegetable similar to broccoli. This plant is an edible species which has a...
The supplements in our Wholefood range comprise vitamins, minerals and multi-formulae. Our Wholefood mineral supplements are made from minerals that have been hydroponically-grown into Brassica juncea, a cruciferous vegetable similar to broccoli. This plant is an edible species which has a great capacity to bio-accumulate high levels of minerals to enable good levels to be achieved in small doses of supplementation.
Our Wholefood vitamins are from food sources so, for example, in our vitamin C range we have Cherry C which is pure powdered acerola cherry or Organic Vitamin C from amla fruit - with nothing added or taken away. Our Vitamin D3 is from lichen.
- Cell-Active Curcumin Plus
- Cell-Active Curcumin Plus contains curcumin from turmeric and gingerols from ginger root
- Cell-Active Curcumin Plus now includes Longvida® Optimised Curcumin. The patented technology behind Longvida® renders the curcumin highly permeable, soluble and stable
- Scientifically proven to be up to 285 times more bioavailable than standard 95% curcumin
- Krill Oil
- Krill Oil contains the beneficial omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA and high levels of astaxanthin, a powerful antioxidant
- The EPA and DHA in krill oil are bound to phospholipids, which research suggests may be more easily absorbed by the gut than the omega-3 fatty acids in fish oils
- EPA and DHA contribute to the normal function of the heart
- Organic Women's Multi
- Multivitamin and mineral – nutrients are provided by a blend of edible plants including amla, fruit, guava fruit, Holy basil leaves, curry leaves and lemon fruit extracts
- High in iron – 9mg per capsule or 18mg per two capsule dose
- Certified Organic by the Soil Association
- Prostate Support
- Prostate Support includes Urtica dioica, beta-sitosterol, pumpkin seed, lycopene and zinc
- Beta-sitosterol is a natural plant sterol, pumpkin seed extract has traditionally featured in natural approaches and lycopene is a carotenoid found at high levels in tomatoes
- Zinc contributes to normal testosterone levels in the blood and the protection of cells from oxidative stress, this means it is an antioxidant