DIM (diindolylmethane) is a metabolite of a phytochemical called indole-3-carbinol found in cruciferous vegetables such as broccoli, brussels sprouts and cabbage. Cell-Active DIM combines DIM with calcium D-glucarate. One of the biotransformation pathways in the liver, called glucuronidation, uses glucarate as a substrate
Free delivery on UK orders over £25. All prices shown inclusive of VAT, except where stated. Place order before 12pm and we will despatch your order the same day.
FREE UK DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £25
h4>DIM (diindolylmethane) is a metabolite of a phytochemical called indole-3-carbinol found in cruciferous vegetables such as broccoli, brussels sprouts and cabbage. Cell-Active DIM combines DIM with calcium D-glucarate.
- DIM is a lipophilic (oil soluble) compound. We have therefore also included phosphatidylcholine (lecithin) in this product
- This product includes calcium D-glucarate. One of the biotransformation pathways in the liver, called glucuronidation, uses glucarate as a substrate. During glucuronidation the compound to be eliminated is attached (i.e. conjugated) to glucuronic acid; it can then be excreted through the bile or urine
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value|
* Indicates no NRV
Diindolylmethane (DIM), Calcium D-Glucarate, Alfalfa, Phosphatidyl Choline, Vegetable Cellulose (capsule shell)
1 capsule daily as a food supplement, or as directed by your practitioner. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake. This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
Vegetarians & Vegans
If you are taking any medication please check with your doctor or practitioner before taking this product. Not suitable for pregnant or breastfeeding women.
Vegetable cellulose (capsule shell)
GMO, gluten, wheat, soy, dairy, added sugar, flavourings & colourings
Store in a cool, dry place
For UK-delivered orders that are under £25.00, we charge a nominal postage and packing fee of £3.50. UK orders above £25.00 are DELIVERED FREE OF CHARGE.
Dependent on weight, your order will either be sent by First Class post (Royal Mail) or via our nominated courier. A signature is required on receipt of the goods if delivered by our courier.
Please check all requirements (import taxes, customs regulations etc) regarding deliveries to countries outside the UK. Cytoplan Ltd cannot be held responsible for parcels that do not comply with the import regulations of the desination country.
We cannot guarantee next day delivery, although you should receive your order within 2-3 working days.
If you have not received your order within 5 working days, please contact our Customer Services department.
1. You can email our Customer Service department via our contact form here.
2. You can telephone on +44(0)1684 310099
3. You can write to us at Cytoplan Ltd, Unit 8 Hanley Workshops, Hanley Road, Hanley Swan, Worcester. Worcestershire.WR8 0DX