Health Creation: Plant Power
Plant Power contains high levels of carotenoids and flavonoids which are found in fruit, vegetables and some other foods. Carotenoids are fat-soluble brightly coloured yellow, red and orange pigments. Flavonoids are a variety of colours, e.g. blue, purple and green. Most flavonoids are water soluble. Flavonoids serve as protective nutrients in plant tissue and protect the plant, especially its DNA, against external threat.
Free delivery on UK orders over £25. All prices shown inclusive of VAT, except where stated. Place order before 2pm and we will despatch your order the same day.
FREE UK DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £25
Key ingredients in Health Creation Plant Power include quercetin, broccoli extract, green tea extract, grape seed extract, ginger root extract and bilberry extract. Plant Power also features curcumin, blueberry extract, lycopene, lutein, beta carotene and zeaxanthin.
- Carotenoids (such as beta carotene, lutein, zeaxanthin and lycopene) are fat-soluble brightly coloured yellow, red and orange pigments found in plants, algae and bacteria. There are hundreds of different types of carotenoids
- Flavonoids are a large group of compounds (over 5,000) that serve as protective nutrients in plant tissue to protect the plant (and in particular its DNA) against external threat. Dietary flavonoids occur naturally in fruit, vegetables, chocolate, wine and tea
- Flavonoids are a variety of deep, dark colours (e.g. blue, purple, green, red). There are six main classes of flavonoids and Plant Power contains flavonoids from the full colour spectrum – from green tea, grape seed extract, bilberry extract and blueberry extract
- Most flavonoids are water-soluble and are only stored in the body for short periods of time (around 48 hours), hence it is important to have a regular dietary intake
- Plant Power also contains gingerols from ginger root, sulforaphane from broccoli extract and curcumin from turmeric root
|Broccoli Powder |
|Green Tea Extract|
|Grape Seed Extract 100:1|
|Blueberry Extract 4:1||40.0mg||*|
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value|
* Indicates no NRV
Capsule shell (vegetable cellulose), quercetin, broccoli powder, green tea extract, grape seed extract, ginger extract, blueberry extract, bilberry extract, curcumin extract, lycopene, lutein (providing zeaxanthin), carrot concentrate providing beta carotene.
1 capsule daily, or take as directed by a practitioner.
Vegetarians, vegans and for people with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
Wheat; yeast, starch, gluten; dairy; added sugars, colourings, flavourings & preservatives.
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.
For UK-delivered orders that are under £25.00, we charge a nominal postage and packing fee of £3.50. UK orders above £25.00 are DELIVERED FREE OF CHARGE.
Dependent on weight, your order will either be sent by First Class post (Royal Mail) or via our nominated courier. A signature is required on receipt of the goods if delivered by our courier.
Please check all requirements (import taxes, customs regulations etc) regarding deliveries to countries outside the UK. Cytoplan Ltd cannot be held responsible for parcels that do not comply with the import regulations of the desination country.
We cannot guarantee next day delivery, although you should receive your order within 2-3 working days.
If you have not received your order within 5 working days, please contact our Customer Services department.
1. You can email our Customer Service department via our contact form here.
2. You can telephone on +44(0)1684 310099
3. You can write to us at Cytoplan Ltd, Unit 8 Hanley Workshops, Hanley Road, Hanley Swan, Worcester. Worcestershire.WR8 0DX