This food supplement contains 5-HTP, a precursor to serotonin. Made from the shrub Griffonia, with added magnesium and vitamin B6 which are nutrients necessary for the conversion of 5-HTP to serotonin.
Free delivery on UK orders of £25 and over. All prices shown inclusive of VAT, except where stated. Place order before 2pm and we will despatch your order the same day.
FREE UK DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OF £25 AND OVER
This food supplement contains 5-HTP, the safe precursor to serotonin. It also contains the nutrients necessary for the conversion of 5-HTP to serotonin. Made from the shrub Griffonia, with added magnesium and vitamin B6
- 5-HTP Plus contains 5-HTP from the shrub Griffonia
- 5-HTP is the safe precursor to serotonin - this supplement also contains the other nutrients necessary for the conversion of 5-HTP to serotonin - magnesium and vitamin B6
- Magnesium is involved in many essential metabolic processes and contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue, normal psychological function, normal energy-yielding metabolism and the normal functioning of the nervous system
- Vitamin B6 contributes to the normal function of the nervous system, psychological function, the regulation of hormonal activity and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
|Vitamin B6 as Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate||5mg||357|
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value|
* Indicates no NRV
Magnesium citrate, Griffonia seed extract providing 5-HTP, vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal-5-phosphate), microcrystalline cellulose, HPMC (vegetable cellulose, capsule shell)
1-2 capsules daily preferably before bedtime with a carbohydrate snack, or as directed by a practitioner
Vegetarians, vegans and for people with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
This product is not suitable for pregnant or lactating women, or those taking appetite suppressants containing fenfluramine. If you are on anti-depressant medication consult your doctor before use
Microcrystalline cellulose, HPMC (vegetable cellulose, capsule shell)
Wheat, yeast, starch, gluten; dairy; added sugars, colourings, flavourings & preservatives.
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.
For UK-delivered orders that are under £25.00, we charge a nominal postage and packing fee of £3.50. UK orders of £25.00 and over are DELIVERED FREE OF CHARGE.
Dependent on weight, your order will either be sent by First Class post (Royal Mail) or via our nominated courier. A signature is required on receipt of the goods if delivered by our courier.
Please check all requirements (import taxes, customs regulations etc) regarding deliveries to countries outside the UK. Cytoplan Ltd cannot be held responsible for parcels that do not comply with the import regulations of the desination country.
We cannot guarantee next day delivery, although you should receive your order within 2-3 working days.
If you have not received your order within 5 working days, please contact our Customer Services department.
1. You can email our Customer Service department via our contact form here.
2. You can telephone on +44(0)1684 310099
3. You can write to us at Cytoplan Ltd, Unit 8 Hanley Workshops, Hanley Road, Hanley Swan, Worcester. Worcestershire.WR8 0DX