"Cytoplan", "Cytoplan Ltd.", "we", "our" and “us” refer to Cytoplan Limited, a company registered in England & Wales with the registration number 01493205, with registered offices at: Unit 8, Hanley Workshops, Hanley Swan, Worcester, Worcestershire, WR8 0DX. Our VAT number is: GB589 5698 49.
For all enquiries, we can be contacted at the above-mentioned address. Further contact information can be found on our website on the "Contact Us" page here.
We will endeavour to ensure our website is always available for your use. However, from time to time, we may take the website down for essential maintenance or repair, or the website may become inaccessible due to an unforeseen technical reason. We will endeavour to get our website online & accessible as soon as possible. We are grateful for your patience & understanding during these times and apologise for the inconvenience. We cannot be held liable for any potential loss of business or profits you may encounter during this downtime.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our Site. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our Site through your internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland, and Wales.
Cytoplan Ltd has not reviewed and has no control over the content of any other website. Cytoplan Ltd does not endorse, recommend, adopt, or necessarily agree with any information on any other website, or the persons or entities controlling any other web site. You may not, without Cytoplan Ltd's prior written consent: copy or use any information on your website; or represent that Cytoplan Ltd endorses your website, company, or its products or services.
Social media competitions
1. The promoter is: Cytoplan Ltd (Company Reg No: 01493205) registered office is at Unit 8, Hanley Workshops, Worcestershire, WR8 0DX.
2. Cytoplan Ltd social media competitions are open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees, agents, affiliates of Cytoplan Ltd, nor family members of such persons.
3. Our social media competitions begin from the time posted until 11.59pm on the specified closing date.
4. To enter you must follow the instructions on the social media post – this could be to like the post and to follow our page.
5. The winner(s) are chosen at random and announced the day after the closing date (unless a weekend or Bank Holiday). Failure to respond to our post or private message within 5 days may result in another winner being chosen.
6. By entering Cytoplan Ltd, an entrant is indicating his/her agreements to be bound by these terms and conditions.
7. Any posts containing anything foul, offensive, or deemed as spam will result in the user being removed from the competition.
8. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter the competitions.
9. Cytoplan Ltd is not endorsed by Facebook, Twitter, or any other social network.
10. Cytoplan Ltd reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions of the competitions at any point.
1. Any account with an annual price adjustment due to volume and trading history is not eligible to redeem points through the Cytoplan loyalty programme.
2. After 12 months of no order activity on your account, your points will expire and will no longer be valid.
3. You can accumulate up to a maximum of 25,000 reward points. Once you reach this amount, you will not be eligible to earn any more reward points. Should the number of reward points you have drop below 25,000 at any time, you will once again be eligible to earn reward points, up to the maximum of 25,000.
4. Cytoplan has the right to change the allocation of points and rewards on your account.
The customer experience is important to us at Cytoplan. We will endeavour to provide the highest level of customer service possible. If you feel however, that your experience ordering from us has been less than acceptable, or you wish to make a complaint for any other reason, please contact our customer services department using the contact information found here.
A 15% off code will be issued to new subscribers only. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer. Single use only.
Offers and rewards
New customer offers
£5 off can be used on first orders only. Not to be used in conjunction with any other code. Single use only.
Refer a friend
Referrals will only be deemed successful for new customers.
Referees/friends will receive 1000 points added to the account used during the sign up process from the referral link. New accounts only.
Referrers will receive 1000 points once their friend has placed their first order.
Practitioner client offer
35% off first order for all practitioner clients. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer. New customer & single use only.