- Calcium Ascorbate Powder (Soluble Vitamin C powder)
- A finely divided soluble Vitamin C in the form of calcium ascorbate powder.
- This form of vitamin C is less acidic than isolated ascorbic acid, and therefore gentler on the stomach.
- It has no known allergic reactions
- Cherry-C: Wholefood Vit C from Acerola Cherries
£16.20 fromIn stock
- Cherry-C capsules are rich in vitamin C and carotenoids, with acerola cherries being one of the richest-known natural sources of vitamin C
- Acerola cherry also contains a whole array of bioflavonoids, vitamins, minerals and other phyto-nutrients, making it an ideal food-based source of nutrition
- Our Cherry C supplement contains pure powdered acerola cherry, yielding 25% vitamin C in vegetarian capsules. Hence each 800mg capsule provides 200mg of vitamin C.
- Organic Vitamin C
- Our Organic Vitamin C, derived from Soil Association certified organic acerola and amla fruit, provides 200mg of vitamin C per capsule
- Acerola and amla fruit are high in co-nutrients including carotenoids and bioflavonoids
- The bioflavonoids, and other associated phytonutrients, have antioxidant properties and help with the absorption and retention of vitamin C and ensure full spectrum activity
- Vitamin C (Food State)
- Food State Vitamin C is beneficially combined in citrus pulp from whole, organic, small oranges
- Food State Vitamin C is very low acid, and well tolerated by all, even those with citrus sensitivities
- This supplement comes complete with naturally occurring bioflavonoids, including the sought after antioxidant tangeritin (one flavonoid that has been found to cross the blood-brain barrier)
- Vitamin C + Bioflavanoids
£14.10 fromIn stock
- Vitamin C is best absorbed in the presence of bioflavonoids as most bioflavonoids are citrus-derived.
- 1000mg of Ascorbic Acid per capsule plus 50mg of Bioflavonoids
- Bioflavonoids naturally accompany vitamin C in fruit and vegetables, and they appear to assist in the absorption of vitamin C