- Wholefood vitamin C
- From acerola cherries
- Rich in bioflavonoids
- Gentle & bioeffective
What is Acerola Cherry C?
The fruit of the acerola cherry tree is one of the richest-known natural sources of vitamin C and carotenoids. Acerola cherry also contains a whole array of bioflavonoids, vitamins, minerals and other phytonutrients, making it an ideal food-based source of nutrition. Our Cherry C supplement contains pure powdered acerola cherry, yielding 25% vitamin C, in vegan capsules.
About Cherry C Capsules
- Acerola Cherry C is one of our most popular vitamin c products
- Acerola cherries also contains a whole array of bioflavonoids, making Cherry C an ideal food-based source of nutrition
- Provides pure, powdered acerola cherry – a Wholefood source of vitamin C
- Each 800mg capsule provides 200mg of vitamin C
- A well absorbed, retained and utilised, gentle, non-acidic form of vitamin C
- This product is dried at room temperature and never heated above this during processing
Benefits of Vitamin C capsules
Vitamin C contributes to:
- immune system function (including during and after intense physical activity)
- non-haem iron absorption
- the normal function of the nervous system
- energy-yielding metabolism
- collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels, bones, cartilage, gums, skin and teeth
- psychological function
- the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- the regeneration of the reduced form of vitamin E
- the protection of cells from oxidative stress
|Whole Acerola Cherry Powder||800mg||*|
|providing Vitamin C||200mg||250|
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value
* Indicates no NRV
Whole acerola cherry powder providing naturally occurring bioflavonoids, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (capsule shell).
1-2 capsules daily, or take as directed by a practitioner.
Vegetarians, vegans and for people with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (capsule shell).
GMO, wheat, soy, dairy, added sugar, flavourings & colourings.
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.