- Unique blend of herbs and nutrients that collectively support adrenal function
- Ideal for stressful times
- Contains ginseng, liquorice & pantothenic acid - all known for their ability to help restore adrenal health
- Easy to take
- Vegan capsules
Adrenal Support comprises a blend of adrenal targeted herbs including liquorice, ginseng (Siberian and Chinese) and Suma/Pfaffia, alongside the mineral iodine and importantly, good levels of pantothenic acid (vitamin B5).
- Adrenal support contains a unique blend of the herbs - liquorice extract, ginseng (Siberian and Chinese) and Suma/Pffafia
- Pantothenic acid has many functions in the body, of particular relevance to the adrenals is that it contributes to the normal synthesis and metabolism of steroid hormones (e.g. cortisol)
- Pantothenic acid is also involved in the synthesis of some brain neurotransmitters (i.e. brain chemicals), it is important for normal energy-yielding metabolism, normal mental performance and also contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Iodine contributes to normal: energy-yielding metabolism, production of thyroid hormones and thyroid function. It also contributes to normal: cognitive function, functioning of the nervous system and maintenance of normal skin. The adrenal and thyroid glands work closely together
|Siberian Ginseng root extract 25:1||100mg||*|
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value
* Indicates no NRV
Siberian Ginseng extract 25:1 (Eleutherococcus senticosus); Suma root powder (Pfaffia); vitamin B5 as calcium D-pantothenate; Panax (Korean) ginseng powder; Panax notoginseng powder (Tienchi root); kelp powder (Ascophyllum nodosum); HPMC (vegetable cellulose, capsule shell).
1 to 2 capsules daily as a food supplement.
Vegetarians, vegans and for people with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
If you are pregnant, breast-feeding or taking blood pressure medication consult your doctor before taking this supplement.
Vegetable cellulose (capsule shell)
Wheat; yeast, starch, dairy; added sugars, colourings, flavourings & preservatives.
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.