FREE UK DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OF £25 AND OVER
Adrenal Support comprises a blend of herbs - liquorice, ginseng (Siberian and Chinese) and Suma/Pfaffia, alongside iodine, and importantly, good levels of pantothenic acid (vitamin B5). Pantothenic acid has many functions in the body, of particular relevance to the adrenals is that it contributes to the normal synthesis and metabolism of steroid hormones and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Unique blend of herbs and nutrients that collectively support adrenal function
- Ideal for stressful times
- Contains ginseng, licorice & pantothenic acid - all known for their ability to help restore adrenal health
- Easy to take
- Vegan capsules
Adrenal Support comprises a blend of herbs including liquorice, ginseng (Siberian and Chinese) and Suma/Pfaffia, alongside the mineral iodine and importantly, good levels of pantothenic acid (vitamin B5).
- Adrenal support contains a unique blend of the herbs - liquorice extract, ginseng (Siberian and Chinese) and Suma/Pffafia
- Pantothenic acid has many functions in the body, of particular relevance to the adrenals is that it contributes to the normal synthesis and metabolism of steroid hormones (e.g. cortisol)
- Pantothenic acid is also involved in the synthesis of some brain neurotransmitters (i.e. brain chemicals), it is important for normal energy-yielding metabolism, normal mental performance and also contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Iodine contributes to normal: energy-yielding metabolism, production of thyroid hormones and thyroid function. It also contributes to normal: cognitive function, functioning of the nervous system and maintenance of normal skin. The adrenal and thyroid glands work closely together
|Siberian Ginseng root extract 25:1||100mg||*|
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value|
* Indicates no NRV
Siberian Ginseng extract 25:1 (Eleutherococcus senticosus); Suma root powder (Pfaffia); vitamin B5 as calcium D-pantothenate; Panax (Korean) ginseng powder; Panax notoginseng powder (Tienchi root); kelp powder (Ascophyllum nodosum); HPMC (vegetable cellulose, capsule shell).
1 to 2 capsules daily as a food supplement.
Vegetarians, vegans and for people with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
If you are pregnant, breast-feeding or taking blood pressure medication consult your doctor before taking this supplement.
Vegetable cellulose (capsule shell)
Wheat; yeast, starch, dairy; added sugars, colourings, flavourings & preservatives.
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.