Adrenal Support comprises a blend of herbs - liquorice, ginseng (Siberian and Chinese) and Suma/Pfaffia, alongside the minerals iodine, chromium and selenium, and importantly, good levels of pantothenic acid (vitamin B5). Pantothenic acid has many functions in the body, of particular relevance to the adrenals is that it contributes to the normal synthesis and metabolism of steroid hormones and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
Free delivery on UK orders over £25. All prices shown inclusive of VAT, except where stated. Place order before 12pm and we will despatch your order the same day.
FREE UK DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £25
Adrenal Support comprises a blend of herbs including liquorice, ginseng (Siberian and Chinese) and Suma/Pfaffia, alongside the mineral iodine and importantly, good levels of pantothenic acid (vitamin B5).
- Adrenal support contains a unique blend of the herbs - liquorice extract, ginseng (Siberian and Chinese) and Suma/Pffafia
- The product also includes supportive nutrients such as iodine (from kelp), selenium, chromium and pantothenic acid (vitamin B5)
- Pantothenic acid has many functions in the body, of particular relevance to the adrenals is that it contributes to the normal synthesis and metabolism of steroid hormones (e.g. cortisol)
- Pantothenic acid is also involved in the synthesis of some brain neurotransmitters (i.e. brain chemicals), it is important for normal energy-yielding metabolism, normal mental performance and also contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Iodine contributes to normal: energy-yielding metabolism, production of thyroid hormones and thyroid function. It also contributes to normal: cognitive function, functioning of the nervous system and maintenance of normal skin. The adrenal and thyroid glands work closely together
- Chromium contributes to the maintenance of normal blood glucose levels and macronutrient metabolism
- Selenium contributes to normal thyroid function and the protection of cells from oxidative stress. It also contributes to normal spermatogenesis, the maintenance of normal hair and nails and the normal function of the immune system
|Siberian Ginseng root extract||100.0mg (equivalent to 2500mg Siberian Ginseng powder)||*|
|Chinese Red Ginseng||50.0mg||*|
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value|
* Indicates no NRV
Siberian Ginseng extract 25:1 (Eleutherococcus senticosus); Suma root powder (Pfaffia); vitamin B5 as calcium D-pantothenate; Panax (Korean) ginseng powder; Panax notoginseng powder (Tienchi root); kelp powder (Ascophyllum nodosum); hydroponically-grown Brassica juncea providing: phosphorus, iron, zinc, copper, manganese, selenium, chromium, potassium, calcium, magnesium; liquorice root powder (Glycyrrhiza glabra); HPMC (vegetable cellulose, capsule shell).
1 to 2 capsules daily as a food supplement.
Vegetarians, vegans and for people with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
If you are pregnant, breast-feeding or taking blood pressure medication consult your doctor before taking this supplement.
Vegetable cellulose (capsule shell)
Wheat; yeast, starch, gluten; dairy; added sugars, colourings, flavourings & preservatives.
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.
For UK-delivered orders that are under £25.00, we charge a nominal postage and packing fee of £1.95. UK orders above £25.00 are DELIVERED FREE OF CHARGE.
Dependent on weight, your order will either be sent by First Class post (Royal Mail) or via our nominated courier. A signature is required on receipt of the goods if delivered by our courier.
Please check all requirements (import taxes, customs regulations etc) regarding deliveries to countries outside the UK. Cytoplan Ltd cannot be held responsible for parcels that do not comply with the import regulations of the desination country.
We cannot guarantee next day delivery, although you should receive your order within 2-3 working days.
If you have not received your order within 5 working days, please contact our Customer Services department.
1. You can email our Customer Service department via our contact form here.
2. You can telephone on +44(0)1684 310099
3. You can write to us at Cytoplan Ltd, Unit 8 Hanley Workshops, Hanley Road, Hanley Swan, Worcester. Worcestershire.WR8 0DX