Vitamin B12 sublingual (as methylcobalamin & adenosylcobalamin)
Free delivery on UK orders over £25. All prices shown inclusive of VAT, except where stated. Place order before 12pm and we will despatch your order the same day.
FREE UK DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £25
A high potency active B12 supplement containing a combined dose of 1mg of methylcobalamin and adenosylcobalamin, which are both active forms of this important vitamin.
- Both methylcobalamin and adenosylcobalamin are essential to providing coenzyme or active b12 to different parts of the tissue
- Both forms of b12 are often used together as team players
- Methylcobalamin is optimally bioeffective
- Adenosylcobalamin plays a role in mitochondria, methylation tolerance, myelin formation, and neurological function and is often lacking in the diet
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value|
* Indicates no NRV
Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin and adenosylcobalamin), dextrose, microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid.
Place one tablet daily under the tongue until it is dissolved completely. Take as a food supplement or as directed by a practitioner. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake. This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
vegans and vegetarians.
If you have recently had coronary stent surgery do not take except under medical advice
Dextrose, microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid.
GMO, gluten, wheat, soy, dairy, added sugar, flavourings & colourings.
Store in a cool, dry place.
For UK-delivered orders that are under £25.00, we charge a nominal postage and packing fee of £1.95. UK orders above £25.00 are DELIVERED FREE OF CHARGE.
Dependent on weight, your order will either be sent by First Class post (Royal Mail) or via our nominated courier. A signature is required on receipt of the goods if delivered by our courier.
Please check all requirements (import taxes, customs regulations etc) regarding deliveries to countries outside the UK. Cytoplan Ltd cannot be held responsible for parcels that do not comply with the import regulations of the desination country.
We cannot guarantee next day delivery, although you should receive your order within 2-3 working days.
If you have not received your order within 5 working days, please contact our Customer Services department.
1. You can email our Customer Service department via our contact form here.
2. You can telephone on +44(0)1684 310099
3. You can write to us at Cytoplan Ltd, Unit 8 Hanley Workshops, Hanley Road, Hanley Swan, Worcester. Worcestershire.WR8 0DX