Methylfolate (5-MTHF) is a stable, safe and bioeffective form of folate.
Free delivery on UK orders over £25. All prices shown inclusive of VAT, except where stated. Place order before 12pm and we will despatch your order the same day.
FREE UK DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £25
- Methylfolate (5-MTHF) is a stable, safe and bioeffective form of folate
- An adequate intake of Folate is essential for normal maternal tissue growth during pregnancy, normal blood formation and normal psychological function
- Contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Contributes to normal psychological functions
- Contributes to normal cell division
- Contributes to normal blood formation
- Contributes to normal homocysteine metabolism
- Contributes to normal maternal tissue growth during pregnancy
- Contributes to normal function of the immune system
|Folic Acid as L-Methylfolate||400µg||200|
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value|
* Indicates no NRV
Folic acid (as L-methylfolate), alfalfa (Medicago sativa) powder, maltodextrin, stearic acid, HPMC (vegetable cellulose, capsule shell).
One capsule daily with food as a food supplement or as directed by a practitioner.
Vegetarians, vegans and for people with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
Maltodextrin, stearic acid, HPMC (vegetable cellulose, capsule shell).
GMO, wheat, gluten, soy, dairy, added sugar, colourings & flavourings.
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.
For UK-delivered orders that are under £25.00, we charge a nominal postage and packing fee of £1.95. UK orders above £25.00 are DELIVERED FREE OF CHARGE.
Dependent on weight, your order will either be sent by First Class post (Royal Mail) or via our nominated courier. A signature is required on receipt of the goods if delivered by our courier.
Please check all requirements (import taxes, customs regulations etc) regarding deliveries to countries outside the UK. Cytoplan Ltd cannot be held responsible for parcels that do not comply with the import regulations of the desination country.
We cannot guarantee next day delivery, although you should receive your order within 2-3 working days.
If you have not received your order within 5 working days, please contact our Customer Services department.
1. You can email our Customer Service department via our contact form here.
2. You can telephone on +44(0)1684 310099
3. You can write to us at Cytoplan Ltd, Unit 8 Hanley Workshops, Hanley Road, Hanley Swan, Worcester. Worcestershire.WR8 0DX