- Adrenal Support
- Adrenal Support contains a blend of the herbs: liquorice extract, ginseng (Siberian and Chinese) and Suma/Pfaffia
- We have also included the nutrients iodine (from kelp), selenium and chromium and pantothenic acid (vitamin B5)
- Iodine contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism, production of thyroid hormones and thyroid function. The adrenal and thyroid glands work closely together. Pantothenic acid contributes to normal mental performance and the reduction of tiredness an
- Organic Kelp
- Cytoplan's Organic Kelp supplement contains the species Ascophyllum nodosum and provides, on average, 280µg of iodine per capsule
- Iodine contributes to the normal production of thyroid hormones and normal thyroid function.
- Iodine also contributes to normal cognitive function
- Food State Selenium yeast has been documented by the European Food Standards Agency as being the safest and most bio-effective form of selenium
- Food State Selenium is far better absorbed and used by the body than inorganic selenium. Cytoplan Food State Selenium provides 100µg per tablet
- Selenium contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress (and is therefore an antioxidant), normal immune function and normal thyroid function
- Thyroid Support
- Thyroid Support contains L-tyrosine, an amino acid that the thyroid uses to make its hormones
- Thyroid Support contains Seagreens® organic kelp, a natural source of iodine, along with selenium
- Both iodine and selenium contribute to normal thyroid function
- Women's Wholefood Multi
£18.60 fromIn stock
- Ideal for teenagers, menstruating women or those with low iron levels
- A comprehensive Wholefood multivitamin and mineral supplement providing 5mg of iron per capsule (in the form of ferrous fumarate), alongside vitamins and other trace minerals
- Includes minerals hydroponically grown into a base of Brassica juncea, a cruciferous vegetable similar to broccoli
- Zinc & Copper
- Food State Zinc & Copper includes 15mg of zinc and 1mg of copper per tablet
- Food State Zinc is combined with Food State Copper to prevent a possible risk of copper deficiency during long-term usage as zinc and copper complete for the same absorption sites
- A Food State supplement - provides nutrients in the same form as those in food
- Zinc Citrate
- Provides 30 mg of elemental zinc per capsule in citrate form.
- As a citrate it is readily absorbed into the bloodstream.
- For short- to medium-term use to increase levels of zinc.
- Zinc Citrate 15mg
- Provides 15mg of zinc in the form of zinc citrate per tablet
- Zinc contributes to normal immune system function
- Zinc citrate is a well-absorbed non-food form of zinc