Omega 3 Vegan
Cytoplan Omega 3 Vegan is derived from the plant marine algae Schizochytrium sp microalgae, providing both EPA and DHA. Two capsules will provide, on average, 334mg of DHA and 166mg of EPA. Ideal for vegans and vegetarians or people who do not regularly eat oily fish.
Free delivery on UK orders over £25. All prices shown inclusive of VAT, except where stated. Place order before 12pm and we will despatch your order the same day.
FREE UK DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £25
Cytoplan's Omega 3 Vegan is derived from the plant marine algae Schizochytrium sp microalgae. This supplement offers a good source of vegan DHA and EPA for vegetarians and vegans. Algal omega-3 oil has been commercially available for a while but it did not contain meaningful amounts of EPA.
- An algal source of omega-3 fatty acids - rich in both DHA and EPA
- Derived from a completely vegan source - Schizochytrium sp microalgae
- From microalgae that is grown in a controlled environment, eliminating the risk of oceanic contamination
- From start to finish, it is produced in an FDA-inspected facility, under current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP) regulations
DHA contributes to:
- the maintenance of normal brain function (the beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 250mg of DHA)
- the maintenance of normal vision
Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) intake contributes to the normal visual development of infants up to twelve months of age (the beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 100mg of DHA)
Maternal intake of DHA contributes to the normal development of the brain and eyes of the foetus and breastfed infants (the beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 200mg of DHA in addition to 250mg of EPA and DHA)
DHA and EPA contribute to:
- the maintenance of normal blood pressure (the beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 3g of EPA and DHA)
- the maintenance of normal blood triglyceride levels (the beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 2g of EPA and DHA)
EPA and DHA contribute to the normal function of the heart (the beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 250mg of EPA and DHA)
|Vegan Omega 3||1000.0mg|
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value|
* Indicates no NRV
Schizochytrium sp. from marine algae providing DHA & EPA, soft gel capsule (modified cornstarch, glycerol, carrageenan), tocopherol (antioxidant), sunflower oil, ascorbyl palmitate.
1-2 capsules daily or take as directed by a practitioner.
People with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
If you are on blood thinning medication or have any deficiency of the liver consult your doctor before taking this product.
Soft gel capsule (modified cornstarch, glycerol, carrageenan), tocopherol (antioxidant), sunflower oil, ascorbyl palmitate.
wheat, gluten, soy, yeast, dairy, added sugars, colours, artificial flavours and preservatives.
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.
For UK-delivered orders that are under £25.00, we charge a nominal postage and packing fee of £1.95. UK orders above £25.00 are DELIVERED FREE OF CHARGE.
Dependent on weight, your order will either be sent by First Class post (Royal Mail) or via our nominated courier. A signature is required on receipt of the goods if delivered by our courier.
Please check all requirements (import taxes, customs regulations etc) regarding deliveries to countries outside the UK. Cytoplan Ltd cannot be held responsible for parcels that do not comply with the import regulations of the desination country.
We cannot guarantee next day delivery, although you should receive your order within 2-3 working days.
If you have not received your order within 5 working days, please contact our Customer Services department.
1. You can email our Customer Service department via our contact form here.
2. You can telephone on +44(0)1684 310099
3. You can write to us at Cytoplan Ltd, Unit 8 Hanley Workshops, Hanley Road, Hanley Swan, Worcester. Worcestershire.WR8 0DX