Magnesium Citrate is a well-absorbed, non-food form of magnesium. This product includes 80mg of elemental magnesium in each capsule. Magnesium is needed as a cofactor for over 300 enzymes. Magnesium also contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue, muscle function and the maintenance of normal bones and teeth.
Free delivery on UK orders of £25 and over. All prices shown inclusive of VAT, except where stated. Place order before 2pm and we will despatch your order the same day.
FREE UK DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OF £25 AND OVER
Magnesium Citrate is a well-absorbed, non-food form of magnesium. As a citrate, it is absorbed into the bloodstream.
- Cytoplan Magnesium Citrate yields 80mg of elemental magnesium in each easy-to-swallow capsule
- Magnesium is an essential mineral - nearly 70% of the body’s supply is located in the bones - magnesium contributes to the maintenance of normal bones and teeth
- Magnesium is involved in many metabolic processes including contributing to normal energy-yielding metabolism and normal functioning of the nervous system
- Magnesium levels in food are depleted by food processing techniques and cooking
Magnesium contributes to:
- the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- the maintenance of normal bones and teeth
Magnesium contributes to normal:
- psychological function
- electrolyte balance
- energy-yielding metabolism
- muscle function
- functioning of the nervous system
- protein synthesis
Magnesium has a role in the process of cell division
|- Providing elemental magnesium||80mg||21|
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value|
* Indicates no NRV
Magnesium citrate, microcrystalline cellulose, calcium stearate, HPMC (vegetable cellulose, capsule shell).
1-2 capsules daily with food as a food supplement or as directed by a practitioner.
Vegetarians, vegans and for people with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
Microcrystalline cellulose, calcium stearate, HPMC (vegetable cellulose, capsule shell).
GMO, wheat, gluten, soy, dairy, added sugar, colourings & flavourings.
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.
For UK-delivered orders that are under £25.00, we charge a nominal postage and packing fee of £3.50. UK orders of £25.00 and over are DELIVERED FREE OF CHARGE.
Dependent on weight, your order will either be sent by First Class post (Royal Mail) or via our nominated courier. A signature is required on receipt of the goods if delivered by our courier.
Please check all requirements (import taxes, customs regulations etc) regarding deliveries to countries outside the UK. Cytoplan Ltd cannot be held responsible for parcels that do not comply with the import regulations of the desination country.
We cannot guarantee next day delivery, although you should receive your order within 2-3 working days.
If you have not received your order within 5 working days, please contact our Customer Services department.
1. You can email our Customer Service department via our contact form here.
2. You can telephone on +44(0)1684 310099
3. You can write to us at Cytoplan Ltd, Unit 8 Hanley Workshops, Hanley Road, Hanley Swan, Worcester. Worcestershire.WR8 0DX