Magnesium Citrate 500mg (80mg elemental)
Free delivery on UK orders over £25. All prices shown inclusive of VAT, except where stated. Place order before 12pm and we will despatch your order the same day.
FREE UK DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £25
Magnesium Citrate is the best of the non-food forms of magnesium. As a citrate, it is readily absorbed into the bloodstream via the citric acid cycle. Cytoplan Magnesium Citrate comes in easy-to-take gluten free capsules which are suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- Cytoplan Magnesium Citrate supplement yields 80mg of elemental Magnesium in each easy-to-swallow capsule
- The Magnesium Citrate capsules are gluten free
- Magnesium is an essential mineral - nearly 70% of the body’s supply is located in the bones - magnesium contributes to the maintenance of normal bones and teeth
- Magnesium is involved in many metabolic processes including contributing to normal energy-yielding metabolism (from glucose) and contributing to normal nerve function
- Magnesium is easily depleted from our diet by food processing, cooking and food refining techniques
Magnesium contributes to:
- a reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- normal psychological functions
- electrolyte balance
- the maintenance of normal bone/teeth
- normal energy-yielding metabolism
- normal muscle function including the heart muscle
- normal nerve function
- normal protein synthesis
- normal cell division
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value|
* Indicates no NRV
Magnesium citrate, capsule: (Vegetable Cellulose); microcrystalline cellulose
1-2 Magnesium Citrate capsules daily, or take as directed by a practitioner. it is best taken with food.
Vegetarians, vegans and for people with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
Vegetable cellulose (capsule shell), microcrystalline cellulose; hydrated magnesium silicate.
Wheat; yeast, starch, gluten; dairy; added sugars, colourings, flavourings & preservatives.
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.
Keep all supplements out of sight and reach of young children.
Do not exceed stated recommended intake.
Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Adverse reactions to supplements are rare, but If you experience an adverse reaction stop taking the product and contact your practitioner or one of our nutritional therapists.
Sometimes a supplement will suit one person but not another.
For UK-delivered orders that are under £25.00, we charge a nominal postage and packing fee of £1.95. UK orders above £25.00 are DELIVERED FREE OF CHARGE.
Dependent on weight, your order will either be sent by First Class post (Royal Mail) or via our nominated courier. A signature is required on receipt of the goods if delivered by our courier.
Please check all requirements (import taxes, customs regulations etc) regarding deliveries to countries outside the UK. Cytoplan Ltd cannot be held responsible for parcels that do not comply with the import regulations of the desination country.
We cannot guarantee next day delivery, although you should receive your order within 2-3 working days.
If you have not received your order within 5 working days, please contact our Customer Services department.
1. You can email our Customer Service department via our contact form here.
2. You can telephone on +44(0)1684 310099
3. You can write to us at Cytoplan Ltd, Unit 8 Hanley Workshops, Hanley Road, Hanley Swan, Worcester. Worcestershire.WR8 0DX