- An unique formulation designed to support cell renewal and energy
- Provides CoQ10, alpha lipoic acid, gingko biloba extract, rosemary extract, L- carnitine and L-cysteine
- High potency formula
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
Ageing occurs when the energy producing components of the cell deteriorate, resulting in reduced cellular metabolic activity, the accumulation of cellular debris, and the eventual death of the cell. Cyto-Renew includes acetyl L-carnitine, alpha lipoic acid, rosemary, Gingko biloba and coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10).
- Acetyl L carnitine is an important amino acid that we obtain from our diet. It is a vital component of energy metabolism playing a major role in fat metabolism. Its most important function is to transport fatty acids into the mitochondria of muscle cells, including heart muscle, for oxidation. The mitochondria are the power houses of cells
- Cyto-Renew contains the R form of alpha lipoic acid, which is the natural form
- Each capsule of Cyto-Renew comprises 25mg of the herb rosemary, which contains lipid-soluble flavonoids. Cyto-Renew also contains Gingko biloba
- CoQ10 (also known as ubiquinone) is synthesised in the body. It is a vital part of energy production systems in the mitochondria, the power houses of the cells, and it can become depleted as we get older. The heart muscle uses significant quantities of CoQ10, as it is permanently active. Suitable levels of CoQ10 are even more necessary for those taking statin medication, as these drugs can inhibit the body’s synthesis of CoQ10
|Alpha Lipoic Acid||100mg||*|
|Gingko Biloba extract 50:1||25mg||*|
|Rosemary extract 5:1||25mg||*|
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value
* Indicates no NRV
N-acetyl L-carnitine hydrochloride, alpha lipoic acid, N-acetyl L-cysteine, coenzyme Q10 (as ubiquinone), gingko biloba, rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) (maltodextrin), magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (capsule shell).
1-2 capsules daily or take as directed by a practitioner.
Vegetarians, vegans and for people with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
This product is not recommended for children, or for pregnant or lactating women.
Maltodextrin, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose.
GMO, yeast, wheat, soy, dairy, added sugars, colours, flavours & preservatives.
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.