Free delivery on UK orders over £25. All prices shown inclusive of VAT, except where stated. Place order before 12pm and we will despatch your order the same day.
FREE UK DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £25
Cyto-Renew is a product containing acetyl-L-carnitine, alpha lipoic acid, ginkgo biloba, CoQ10, N-acetyl-L-cysteine and rosemary extract 5:1
- Ageing occurs when the energy-producing components of the cell deteriorate, resulting in reduced cellular metabolic activity, the accumulation of cellular debris and the eventual death of the cell
- Acetyl L carnitine is an important amino acid. Its most important function is to transport fatty acids into the mitochondria of muscle cells, including heart muscle for oxidation. The mitochondria are the power houses of the cell producing energy that the cell needs to survive and carry out its metabolic functions
- Alpha lipoic acid is an antioxidant that works with other nutrients such as vitamins C, E and glutathione to defend against excessive free radicals. It is soluble in both water and lipid based tissue and it is used by the body to metabolise food and for energy production
- Dating back to ancient Greece, the herb Rosemary was known for supporting memory. The name comes from ‘ros marinos’ or the ‘spray of the sea’ from the pretty pale blue flowers which dance on the dark green waves of the rosemary bushes on the Greek hillsides. Rosemary contains lipid soluble antioxidant flavonoids
- Ginkgo biloba is also included, of which the active component is Ginkgolide. Ginkgo is traditionally used to support blood circulation
|Alpha Lipoic Acid||100.0mg||*|
|Gingko Biloba extract 50:1||25.0mg||*|
|Rosemary extract 5:1||25.0mg||*|
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value|
* Indicates no NRV
N-acetyl L-carnitine hydrochloride, alpha lipoic acid, capsule shell (vegetable cellulose), N-acetyl L-cysteine, coenzyme Q10, gingko biloba, rosemary, silicon dioxide.
1-2 capsules daily or take as directed by a practitioner.
Vegetarians, vegans and for people with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
This product is not recommended for children, or for pregnant or lactating women.
Capsule shell (vegetable cellulose), silicon dioxide.
Yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, dairy, added sugars, colours, flavours & preservatives
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.
For UK-delivered orders that are under £25.00, we charge a nominal postage and packing fee of £1.95. UK orders above £25.00 are DELIVERED FREE OF CHARGE.
Dependent on weight, your order will either be sent by First Class post (Royal Mail) or via our nominated courier. A signature is required on receipt of the goods if delivered by our courier.
Please check all requirements (import taxes, customs regulations etc) regarding deliveries to countries outside the UK. Cytoplan Ltd cannot be held responsible for parcels that do not comply with the import regulations of the desination country.
We cannot guarantee next day delivery, although you should receive your order within 2-3 working days.
If you have not received your order within 5 working days, please contact our Customer Services department.
1. You can email our Customer Service department via our contact form here.
2. You can telephone on +44(0)1684 310099
3. You can write to us at Cytoplan Ltd, Unit 8 Hanley Workshops, Hanley Road, Hanley Swan, Worcester. Worcestershire.WR8 0DX