CytoProtect® Joints is formulated using Peptan® IIm powder, a hydrolysed matrix of type II collagen and glycosaminoglycans (chondroitin sulphate and hyaluronic acid). CytoProtect® is a new range of products backed by a combination of scientific and clinical research, and clinical experience.
Free delivery on UK orders of £25 and over. All prices shown inclusive of VAT, except where stated.
FREE UK DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OF £25 AND OVER
CytoProtect® Joints is formulated using Peptan® IIm powder, a hydrolysed matrix of type II collagen and glycosaminoglycans (chondroitin sulphate and hyaluronic acid).
- Glycosaminoglycans (chondroitin sulphate and hyaluronic acid) and type II collagen are produced in the body and are the building blocks for cartilage. Cartilage is the main connective tissue in the body and it protects the ends of bones in joints by providing padding, lubrication and tensile strength
- Collagen is the most abundant protein in the human body; it accounts for approximately 25% of our body’s protein mass. As a major component of connective tissue, it can be found in skin, muscles, tendons etc. While there are several types of collagen proteins, it is collagen type II protein which makes up the fluids and supports function in the cartilage and joints
- Chondroitin sulphate, which is synthesised in the body, is an important structural component of cartilage found in joints within the body
- Hyaluronic acid, again synthesised in the body, is an integral component of synovial fluid and articular cartilage which together provide essential cushioning and lubrication to joints
- Peptan® IIm collagen is extracted from porcine cartilage
- Studies have shown that Peptan® IIm has a high bioavailability in comparison to other collagen forms
- 1-2g daily dose, 60g powder providing a 30-60 day supply
- Not suitable for vegetarians or vegans
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value|
* Indicates no NRV
Peptan® IIm powder* (hydrolysed matrix of type II collagen and glycosaminoglycans (chondroitin sulphate and hyaluronic acid). *porcine origin.
1/2 - 1 level 3 ml teaspoon a day stirred into a small amount of chilled apple juice or a tropical tangy juice of your choice, take away from food, as a food supplement or as directed by a practitioner. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake. The product should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
This product is not suitable for children, or pregnant or lactating women.
GMO, gluten, wheat, soy, dairy, added sugar, flavourings & colourings.
Store in a cool, dry place
For UK-delivered orders that are under £25.00, we charge a nominal postage and packing fee of £3.50. UK orders of £25.00 and over are DELIVERED FREE OF CHARGE.
Dependent on weight, your order will either be sent by First Class post (Royal Mail) or via our nominated courier. A signature is required on receipt of the goods if delivered by our courier.
Please check all requirements (import taxes, customs regulations etc) regarding deliveries to countries outside the UK. Cytoplan Ltd cannot be held responsible for parcels that do not comply with the import regulations of the desination country.
We cannot guarantee next day delivery, although you should receive your order within 2-3 working days.
If you have not received your order within 5 working days, please contact our Customer Services department.
1. You can email our Customer Service department via our contact form here.
2. You can telephone on +44(0)1684 310099
3. You can write to us at Cytoplan Ltd, Unit 8 Hanley Workshops, Hanley Road, Hanley Swan, Worcester. Worcestershire.WR8 0DX