- Peptan® IIm is a unique matrix that contains hydrolysed type II collagen in the form of bioactive peptides
- Extracted from bovine cartilage
- Natural, bioactive, clean and safe
- Chondroitin sulphate is an important structural component of cartilage
- Hyaluronic acid provides lubrication and cushioning to joints
CytoProtect® Joint Health is designed to support healthy joints, and may be especially indicated for those with active lifestyles or ageing joints.
- Formulated using Peptan® IIm powder; a hydrolysed matrix of type II collagen and glycosaminoglycans (chondroitin sulphate and hyaluronic acid)
- Glycosaminoglycans and type II collagen are produced in the body and are the building blocks for cartilage
- Cartilage is the main connective tissue in the body. It protects the ends of bones in joints by providing padding, lubrication and tensile strength
- Extracted from natural sources, Peptan® IIm is a unique hydrolysed cartilage matrix containing hydrolysed collagen type II in the form of bioactive peptides. Its unique composition contains the same matrix of ingredients found in human cartilage
- All natural, bioactive, clean and safe - extracted from bovine cartilage
- Scientific studies show Peptan® IIm provides multiple joint health benefits including improved mobility and the reduction of pain/stiffness
- Collagen is the most abundant protein in the human body; it accounts for approximately 25% of our body’s protein mass. As a major component of connective tissue, it can be found in skin, muscles and tendons. While there are several types of collagen proteins, it is collagen type II protein which makes up the fluids and supports function in the cartilage and joints
- Chondroitin sulphate, which is synthesised in the body, is an important structural component of cartilage
- Hyaluronic acid, again synthesised in the body, is an integral component of synovial fluid and articular cartilage, which together provide essential cushioning and lubrication to joints
- Studies have shown that Peptan® IIm has a high bioavailability in comparison to other collagen forms
- 90 capsules providing a 30-45 day supply
- Not suitable for vegetarians or vegans
|Peptan II collagen||410mg||*|
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value
* Indicates no NRV
Peptan® IIm powder* (hydrolysed matrix of type II collagen and glycosaminoglycans (chondroitin sulphate and hyaluronic acid), hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (capsule shell). *bovine origin.
3-4 capsules a day acutely for 12 weeks (or until joint mobility has improved). At this time reduce to 2 capsules daily.
Not suitable for vegetarians or vegans.
Not suitable for children, or pregnant or breastfeeding women.
Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (capsule shell).
GMO, wheat, soy, dairy, added sugar, flavourings & colourings.
Store in a cool, dry place.