- High potency
- Provides 330mg of EPA and 220mg of DHA per capsule
- Clean, stable and free from pollutants
- Sourced from sardines and anchovies
- In capsule form
Our High Potency Fish Oil capsules provide the omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA - 330mg of EPA and 220mg of DHA per capsule.
- Our Fish Oil capsules are made from whole body oily fish (sardine and anchovy)
- We do not use fish livers because oily fish are often harvested from polluted water where heavy metals can accumulate in the liver
- All fish oil products sold by Cytoplan are clean, stable and have no trace of any of the ocean pollutants or heavy metals (detection is now possible in parts per million). The filtering process uses cold water, low pressure distillation and no solvents
- Each capsule provides: EPA 330mg, DHA 220mg; Total omega-3 content 550mg; Total fish oil content 1000mg
- Suitable for adults and children over 10 years of age
DHA contributes to:
- The maintenance of normal brain function (the beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 250mg of DHA)
- The maintenance of normal vision (the beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 250mg of DHA)
Maternal intake of DHA contributes to the normal development of the brain and eyes of the foetus and breastfed infants (the beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 200mg of DHA in addition to 250mg of EPA and DHA)
Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) intake contributes to the normal visual development of infants up to 12 months of age (the beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 100mg of DHA)
DHA and EPA contribute to:
- the normal function of the heart
- normal blood pressure (the beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 3g EPA/DHA)
- normal (fasting) blood concentrations of triglycerides (the beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 3g of EPA or 2g of DHA)
|Total omega-3 content
|Total fish oil content
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value
* Indicates no NRV
Fish oil concentrate (from sardine and anchovy), mixed tocopherols (antioxidant), capsule shell (gelatin and glycerine).
1-2 capsules daily or as directed by a practitioner.
People with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
Avoid if there is any deficiency of the liver. If you are on anti-thrombotic drugs (e.g. Warfarin or Heparin) consult your doctor before taking. This product contains fish derivatives and should therefore not be taken by people with allergies to fish.
Glycerine, gelatin (bovine BSE free source).
GMO, wheat, soy, dairy, added sugar, flavourings & colourings.
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.