Fish Oil Capsules
Free delivery on UK orders over £25. All prices shown inclusive of VAT, except where stated. Place order before 12pm and we will despatch your order the same day.
FREE UK DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £25
Our high potency fish oil capsules give you 550mg EPA/DHA (omega-3 fatty acids) per 1000mg capsule and are ideal for all adults and children over 10 years.
- Our Fish Oil capsules are made from whole oily fish: sardine and anchovy
- We do not use fish livers because oily fish are often harvested from polluted water where heavy metals can accumulate in the liver
- All fish oil products sold by Cytoplan are clean, stable and have NO trace of any of the ocean pollutants, heavy metals, etc. (Detection is now possible in parts per million). The filtering process uses cold water, low pressure distillation and no solvents
- Per capsule composition: EPA 330mg, DHA 220mg; Omega-3 Content 550mg; Total Oil Content 1000mg
DHA contributes to
- The maintenance of normal brain function
- The maintenance of normal vision
- The normal brain development of the foetus and breastfed infants (i.e. maternal intake)
- The normal development of the eye of the foetus and breastfed infants (i.e. maternal intake)
DHA and EPA contribute to
- The normal function of the heart
- Normal blood pressure (beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 3g EPA/DHA)
- Normal (fasting) blood concentrations of triglycerides (beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 3g EPA or 2g DHA)
|Total Omega 3 Content||550.0mg||*|
|Total Oil Content||1000.0mg||*|
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value|
* Indicates no NRV
Fish oil concentrate (from sardine and anchovy), mixed tocopherols (antioxidant), capsule shell (gelatin and glycerine).
1-2 capsules daily or take as directed by a practitioner.
People with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
Avoid if there is any deficiency of the liver, or if you are on blood thinning medication consult your doctor first, or take no more than 1 capsule daily.
Mixed tocopherols (antioxidant), capsule shell (gelatin and glycerine).
Wheat; yeast, starch, gluten; dairy; added colourings, sweeteners & preservatives.
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.
For UK-delivered orders that are under £25.00, we charge a nominal postage and packing fee of £1.95. UK orders above £25.00 are DELIVERED FREE OF CHARGE.
Dependent on weight, your order will either be sent by First Class post (Royal Mail) or via our nominated courier. A signature is required on receipt of the goods if delivered by our courier.
Please check all requirements (import taxes, customs regulations etc) regarding deliveries to countries outside the UK. Cytoplan Ltd cannot be held responsible for parcels that do not comply with the import regulations of the desination country.
We cannot guarantee next day delivery, although you should receive your order within 2-3 working days.
If you have not received your order within 5 working days, please contact our Customer Services department.
1. You can email our Customer Service department via our contact form here.
2. You can telephone on +44(0)1684 310099
3. You can write to us at Cytoplan Ltd, Unit 8 Hanley Workshops, Hanley Road, Hanley Swan, Worcester. Worcestershire.WR8 0DX