- Privacy Promise
- What Personal Data do we collect?
- What do we do with the information we collect?
- Who do we share this information with?
- How do we protect your data?
- How can you access the data?
- How can I cancel my account?
- Unsubscribing from Newsletters
- Cookies explained
Cytoplan Limited collect and process Personal Data belonging to Customers, Prospects, Practitioners, Employees and Prospective Employees. We keep your information confidential, in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2018, the UK Data Protection Act (2018) and will not use it for any other purpose.
We use Personal Data to administer customer accounts, orders, and payments. In addition, to help you navigate our website quickly as well as alerting you to special offers and other new products and services from Cytoplan Limited. Finally, we use Personal Data for the purpose of employment and recruitment.
We recommend reviewing your data protection rights listed on the ICO website (https://ico.org.uk/for-the-public/) for further information. We pride ourselves on our transparency and would be happy to field any queries you may have about how your data is held.
Cytoplan Limited are registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) as a Data Controller for the processing of Personal Data (Z7686738).
What information do we collect?
We collect Personal Data provided by yourself, including:
- Contact Information, including your name, postal address, email address and telephone numbers,
- Order history and payment details,
- Correspondence, including by letter, email, web chat, social media, and phone,
- Marketing preferences,
- Responses to competitions, promotions, and surveys,
- Website usage data, including cookies and IP addresses,
- Practitioner details, including contact, financial, clients and professional development.
In addition, we may collect Personal Data from third parties, including:
- Registered practitioners,
- Social media platforms, including Cytoplan sites and channels.
Cytoplan do not store any payment details or Special Category data.
What do we do with the information we collect?
In order to comply with Data Protection Laws, Cytoplan needs a lawful basis to process your Personal Data. We use the following lawful reasons to obtain and use your Personal Data.
Where you have provided your “Consent”, we will process your Personal Data for discretionary purposes, including:
- Managing your marketing and communication preferences,
- Sending marketing information from us and third parties acting on our behalf,
- Inviting you to enter competitions, prize draws, promotions, and free giveaways.
As a Customer, you enter into a “Contract” with us. We use this lawful basis to provide you with service communications and to:
- Take, process, and fulfil your orders,
- Ensure quality assurance, including post-purchase feedback,
- Administer your account, including contact details, order, and payments history,
- Inform you of changes in pricing.
As a Registered Practitioner, you enter a Contract with Cytoplan. We use this lawful basis to provide you with service communications and to:
- Take, process, and fulfil your orders,
- Administer your trade account, including financial details,
- Manage the relationship between your clients and our customers.
- Inform you of Professional Development opportunities.
We have a “Legitimate Interest” to process your Personal Data, including for the following purposes:
- To improve and grow our business,
- Direct marketing, including social media and other online display advertisements,
- Personalise your website experience,
- Inform you of new products and changes in formula,
- Invite you to participate in Customer Surveys (approx. every two years),
- Optimise the effectiveness of our advertising,
- Inform you of our support for Charity and Good Causes.
Who do we share this information with?
We may share your information with third party partners acting on behalf of Cytoplan Limited. The information will only be used to fulfil a service and all our partners must act in accordance with the regulations of GDPR.
If you are registered with a Cytoplan practitioner, we will share limited information with them to optimise your treatment.
We may share anonymous/anonymised information with third parties, or agents or contractors of Cytoplan Limited.
How do we protect your data?
We take great care in protecting your personal data. We have physical, digital, and managerial security processes and measures in place to ensure the utmost security at all times.
Our building and secure areas are access controlled and we are certified ISO27001 which is a widely recognised IT & Security European Standard.
How can you access the data?
As part of the GDPR regulations you have a right to access the information we hold on you. Should you wish to obtain a copy of the information we hold on you, you can do so through our website. Once you are logged into you account, click the link to go to “Your Account Details” in the drop-down list labelled “Your Account”. From here, navigate to the “Privacy Settings”. You should now see a “Download Personal Data” section. Enter your password into the box provided and click “Download”.
If you have any questions about this process and would like to talk to us about it, or you are unable to use the aforementioned process, you can contact our Customer Services department using the contact details found here.
If you are unhappy with how your Personal Data is processed by Cytoplan you have the right to complain to our Customer Services department using the contact details found here. If you remain unhappy, following Cytoplan’s response to your complaint, you have the right to lodge a further compliant with our Supervisory Authority, The Information Commissioners Office (ICO).
The ICO’s address is: Information Commissioner's Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow Cheshire, SK9 5AF. You can also contact them by telephone on 01625 545 745 or via their website at www.ico.org.uk.
How can I cancel my account?
In accordance with GDPR, you can cancel your account and anonymise your data. To do this, log into your account online, hover your cursor over “Your Account” and click “Your Account Details”. This should take you to your account details. From here, click “Privacy Settings”. On this page you will find the option to anonymise your personal information. This process will anonymise your data held on our website, and within our accounting database, which is SAP Business One. Due to legal requirements, invoices, credit notes & sales orders will remain. A member of the customer services department will also be notified that you have made the request and will double-check the automated process to ensure it has been carried out correctly.
Please note that this action is not reversable. Should you wish to order from us after you have anonymised your data, you will have to sign up for a new account.
Should you require further information about this process, you can contact our Customer Services department using the contact details found here.
Unsubscribing from Newsletters
You may unsubscribe at any time from our postal and email newsletters. To unsubscribe from our postal mailout, just click on the "Your Account" button on the top bar of the website and login into your personal account area. There you will have access to subscribe or unsubscribe from our future postal mailings.
To unsubscribe from our email newsletter, please click the "unsubscribe" link on the footer of all mailings.
We use a 3rd party application called SessionCam to track activity on the site. This information is used to make the user interface easier to navigate. SessionCam takes data privacy very seriously and will never record any Personally Identifiable Information (PII). You can find out more about the privacy and security controls on their Information Security page.
If you would like to opt-out of SessionCam collecting data about how you are using the Cytoplan website you can disable tracking completely by following the below link:
No recording - https://sessioncam.com/opt-out-of-sessioncam-recording/
Alternatively, if you are happy to continue helping to improve our site but are worried about the level of data collected, you can enable masking of all your data by following the below link:
Record but star out data - https://sessioncam.com/opt-out-of-sessioncam-data/
Please be aware that if you clear your cookies, use incognito mode or switch to a different browser, tracking will be enabled again.