Free delivery on UK orders over £25. All prices shown inclusive of VAT, except where stated. Place order before 12pm and we will despatch your order the same day.
FREE UK DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £25
This supplement comprises pure crystalline free-form L-Glutamine. A quarter level teaspoon typically provides 1g Glutamine. A heaped teaspoonful provides 5g Glutamine is stored in the muscles of the body and is involved in the repair and building of new muscle. It is often used as possible support for muscle recovery after exercise
- This supplement comprises pure crystalline free-form L-Glutamine. A quarter level teaspoon typically provides 1g Glutamine. A heaped teaspoonful provides 5g
- Glutamine is stored in the muscles of the body and is involved in the repair and building of new muscle. It is often used as possible support for muscle recovery after exercise.
- Glutamine is considered important for the gastro-intestinal tract (in respect of the digestive system)
- The amino acid Glutamine can provide a role in the immune system
- L-Glutamine is considered a non-essential amino acid. However, during strenuous exercise or heavy stress loads, the requirement for glutamine can increase beyond the body’s ability to synthesise this amino acid, then referred to as “conditionally essential’’
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value|
* Indicates no NRV
1 to 5 grams daily taken in divided doses, ideally half an hour away from food or at bedtime. This slightly sweet powder can be stirred into water or juice or sprinkled on food. If being used to support exercise recovery should be taken within 2 hours of completion of exercise and the dose for this use can be raised to 10g, or take as directed by a practitioner. A quarter level teaspoon typically provides 1g L-Glutamine. A heaped teaspoonful provides 5g.
Vegetarians, vegans and for people with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
This product is not suitable for children, or pregnant or lactating women. People with cancer should consult their doctor before taking L-Glutamine.
Yeast, wheat; starch, gluten; dairy; soy; added sugars, colourings, flavourings & preservatives.
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.
Keep all supplements out of sight and reach of young children.
Do not exceed stated recommended intake.
Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Adverse reactions to supplements are rare, but If you experience an adverse reaction stop taking the product and contact your practitioner or one of our nutritional therapists.
Sometimes a supplement will suit one person but not another.
For UK-delivered orders that are under £25.00, we charge a nominal postage and packing fee of £1.95. UK orders above £25.00 are DELIVERED FREE OF CHARGE.
Dependent on weight, your order will either be sent by First Class post (Royal Mail) or via our nominated courier. A signature is required on receipt of the goods if delivered by our courier.
Please check all requirements (import taxes, customs regulations etc) regarding deliveries to countries outside the UK. Cytoplan Ltd cannot be held responsible for parcels that do not comply with the import regulations of the desination country.
We cannot guarantee next day delivery, although you should receive your order within 2-3 working days.
If you have not received your order within 5 working days, please contact our Customer Services department.
1. You can email our Customer Service department via our contact form here.
2. You can telephone on +44(0)1684 310099
3. You can write to us at Cytoplan Ltd, Unit 8 Hanley Workshops, Hanley Road, Hanley Swan, Worcester. Worcestershire.WR8 0DX