- A high potency multivitamin and mineral formulation with wholefood nutrients
- Provides nutrients in their most bioeffective forms, including methylfolate, vitamin K2, P-5-P and active vitamin B12
- Contains iron in the form of ferrous fumarate, which is gentle and non constipating
- Suitable for vegans
Women's Wholefood Multi with iron is a Wholefood multivitamin and mineral supplement providing 5mg of iron making it ideal for teenagers, menstruating women and those with low iron levels.
- Provides iron in the form of ferrous fumarate, which is a bioeffective, gentle and well-tolerated form of iron
- The methylated forms of folic acid and vitamin B12 are included, as well as the active form of vitamin B6 (P-5-P)
- Provides GTF chromium which is a particularly bio-effective form of this mineral
- Includes minerals hydroponically grown into a base of a cruciferous vegetable, Brassica juncea; an edible member of the Brassica family which provides a natural, plant-based source of minerals (where higher levels of minerals are required than would normally be present in the foods we eat)
- The fruit and vegetable powder blend provides additional phytonutrients from carrot, spirulina, alfalfa, artichoke leaf, beetroot, acai berry and acerola
|Folic Acid (as L-Methylfolate)||200µg||100|
|Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin)||110µg||4400|
|Vitamin K2 (MK-7)||60µg||80|
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value
* Indicates no NRV
Hydroponically grown cruciferous vegetable powder (Brassica juncea)* providing: zinc (and from citrate), iron, manganese, copper, selenium (and from selenium yeast), chromium and molybdenum (and from sodium molybdate). Fruit & vegetable powder blend (carrot, spirulina, alfalfa, artichoke leaf, beetroot, acai berry, acerola). Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid), magnesium citrate, vitamin K2 (MK-7), vitamin B5 (as calcium D-pantothenate), vitamin E (as succinate), iron (as ferrous fumarate), iodine (from kelp extract), vitamin B1(thiamin), vitamin B2 (riboflavin), vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal-5-phosphate), beta carotene (from Dunaliella salina), vitamin B3 (as nicotinamide), vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol), vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin), boron, folic acid as methylfolate, vitamin B7 (biotin), microcrystalline cellulose, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (capsule shell).
1-2 capsules daily with food as a food supplement or as directed by a practitioner.
Vegetarians, vegans and for people with candida and yeast sensitivities.
Microcrystalline cellulose, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose.
GMO, wheat, soy, dairy, added sugar, flavourings & colourings. Warning: Contains mustard. Brassica juncea is Indian mustard.
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.