Free delivery on UK orders over £25. All prices shown inclusive of VAT, except where stated. Place order before 12pm and we will despatch your order the same day.
FREE UK DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £25
Pregna-Plan comprises all of the most appropriate vitamins and minerals necessary for women and baby during preconception, pregnancy and breastfeeding.This includes the current UK Government recommendations comprising Folic Acid and Vitamin D. Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- Folic Acid as Methylfolate - Folic Acid/Folate contributes to normal maternal tissue growth during pregnancy and supplemental folate intake increases maternal folate status. Increasing maternal folate status contributes to the reduction of the risk of NTDs (Neural Tube Defects)
- Vitamin D is needed for the normal growth and development of bone in children; Vitamin D3 is the most bioavailable form of this nutrient and Pregna-Plan contains vitamin D3 at 30µg per 2 tablets
- Maintaining good levels of the mineral iron are important for women during pregnancy and breastfeeding. Iron is essential for the foetus and new born baby too with iron particularly needed for development of normal cognitive function
- The mineral calcium is in great demand during pregnancy. Intestinal absorption of calcium doubles early in pregnancy, and the mineral is stored in the mother’s bones. Later, as the foetus begins to develop, the mother’s stores are drawn upon. Calcium is essential for making the baby's bones and teeth
- Magnesium aids bone growth and is necessary for the proper functioning of muscles
- The mineral iodine helps make the thyroid hormones. Optimal iodine levels are important in preconception, pregnancy and breastfeeding to support the baby’s neural development. The iodine in this supplement is from kelp
- Pregna-Plan contains all eight of the important B-Complex vitamins plus PABA; vitamin B6 contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity. Vitamin B12 contributes in the process of cell division. Both vitamins B12 and B6 are needed for the production of red blood cells during pregnancy
- Selenium is a mineral that plays an important role in our immune system’s function and the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- The functions of Zinc include growth and human development, the healthy functioning of the immune system, and Zinc Contributes to normal fertility and reproduction
- Vitamin C is always important in its protective capacity, the vitamin protects cells and helps keep them healthy
- Vitamin E contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Pregna-Plan contains 3mg of Beta Carotene (as Vitamin A) per 2 tablets. The Retinol (A1) form of vitamin A should be avoided in pregnancy and this is the recommendation of the NHS. Beta Carotene is considered safer than taking vitamin A because the body only converts the amount it needs at any point in time
- Vitamin K contributes to normal blood clotting and the maintenance of normal bones. Pregna-Plan contains 60µg of Vitamin K per 2 tablets – in the form of Vitamin K1
|Folic Acid (as L-Methylfolate)||400.0µg||200|
|Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)||100.0µg||4000|
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value|
* Indicates no NRV
Calcified seaweed (Lithothamnion calcareum) providing calcium and magnesium, wholefood mineral powder providing: chromium, copper, manganese, zinc, iron (& from ferrous fumerate), magnesium (& from magnesium citrate), selenium (& from selenium yeast), molybdenum (& from sodium molybdate). Calcium ascorbate (providing vitamin C), calcium pantothenate (B5), D-alpha tocopherol (vitamin E), nicotinamide (B3), vitamin D3 (maltodextrin, starch, sucrose, cholecalciferol), kelp (Fucus vesiculosus providing iodine), beta carotene (Daucus carota, corn starch), pyridoxine hydrochloride (B6), PABA, thiamine (B1), disodium tetraborate decahydrate (boron), riboflavin (B2), vitamin K1, methylfolate providing folic acid, methylcobalamin (B12), biotin, cellulose, silicon dioxide, stearic acid, maltodextrin, HPMC vegetable cellulose (tablet coating).
Take 2 tablets daily, or take as directed by a practitioner.
Vegetarians, vegans and for people with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
starch, sucrose, cellulose, silicon dioxide, stearic acid, maltodextrin, HPMC vegetable cellulose (tablet coating).
Non GMO & Free-From: wheat, starch, gluten, dairy, soy, colourings, flavourings & preservatives.
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.
For UK-delivered orders that are under £25.00, we charge a nominal postage and packing fee of £1.95. UK orders above £25.00 are DELIVERED FREE OF CHARGE.
Dependent on weight, your order will either be sent by First Class post (Royal Mail) or via our nominated courier. A signature is required on receipt of the goods if delivered by our courier.
Please check all requirements (import taxes, customs regulations etc) regarding deliveries to countries outside the UK. Cytoplan Ltd cannot be held responsible for parcels that do not comply with the import regulations of the desination country.
We cannot guarantee next day delivery, although you should receive your order within 2-3 working days.
If you have not received your order within 5 working days, please contact our Customer Services department.
1. You can email our Customer Service department via our contact form here.
2. You can telephone on +44(0)1684 310099
3. You can write to us at Cytoplan Ltd, Unit 8 Hanley Workshops, Hanley Road, Hanley Swan, Worcester. Worcestershire.WR8 0DX