Pregna-Plan Pregnancy Multivitamin
FREE UK DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OF £25 AND OVER
Pregna-Plan is a comprehensive, specifically formulated, pregnancy multivitamin and mineral for use during all stages of pregnancy and breastfeeding.
It is also suitable for preconception planning for women too. It includes the UK government recommendations for folic acid (included as the active methylfolate form) and vitamin D, along with excellent levels of other vitamins and minerals.
- With wholefood nutrients
- Optimum levels of many nutrients
- Most bioeffective forms - with methylfolate, K2, P5P and B12
- Gentle & easily absorbed
- With food iron - gentle, non-constipating
More about this pregnancy vitamin & mineral
Pregna-Plan is a comprehensive, specifically formulated, pregnancy vitamin and mineral supplement.
This pregnancy multivitamin and mineral is suitable for vegans and provides all of the most appropriate vitamins and minerals necessary for women and baby during preconception, pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Key nutrients in our best selling pregnancy supplement
- Within our pregnancy multivitamin, folic acid is provided in the form of methylfolate.
- Folate contributes to normal maternal tissue growth during pregnancy. Supplemental folate intake increases maternal folate status. Increasing maternal folate status contributes to the reduction of the risk of Neural Tube Defects (NTDs)
- Maintaining good levels of the mineral iron is important for women during pregnancy and breastfeeding. Iron is essential for the foetus and new-born baby too, in particular iron contributes to cognitive development in children
- The mineral calcium is in great demand during pregnancy. As the foetus begins to develop, the mother’s stores of calcium are drawn upon. Calcium is needed for normal growth and development of bone in children
- Vitamin D is needed for the normal growth and development of bone in children. Vitamin D3 is the most bioavailable form of this nutrient and the form provided in our pregnancy multivitamin
- The mineral iodine contributes to normal production of thyroid hormones and normal thyroid function. Iodine also contributes to growth in children
- Pregna-Plan contains all eight of the important B-complex vitamins plus PABA. Vitamin B6 contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity. Vitamin B12 contributes to the process of cell division. Both vitamins B12 and B6 contribute to normal red blood cell formation.
- Vitamin B12 is provided in the form of methylcobalamin in our pregnancy multivitamin
- Zinc contributes to DNA synthesis, protein synthesis and cell division, which are all relevant for growth and development of the foetus. It also contributes to normal fertility and reproduction
- Pregna-Plan contains beta carotene (the precursor to vitamin A). Beta Carotene is considered safer than taking vitamin A during pregnancy as the body only converts the amount it needs
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
|Folic Acid (as l-methylfolate)||400.0µg||200|
|Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)||100.0µg||4000|
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value|
* Indicates no NRV
Calcified seaweed (Lithothamnion calcareum) providing calcium and magnesium, hydroponically grown cruciferous vegetable powder (Brassica juncea) providing: chromium, copper, manganese, zinc, iron (& from ferrous fumerate), magnesium (& from magnesium citrate), selenium (& from selenium yeast), molybdenum (& from sodium molybdate). Calcium ascorbate (providing vitamin C), calcium pantothenate (B5), d-alpha tocopherol (vitamin E), nicotinamide (B3), vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) from lichen (maltodextrin, corn starch, sucrose, ascorbyl palmitate), kelp (Fucus vesiculosus extract) providing iodine (maltodextrin from corn), beta carotene from Daucus carota (starch, corn starch, d-alpha tocopherol), pyridoxine hydrochloride (B6), PABA, thiamine (B1), disodium tetraborate decahydrate (boron), riboflavin (B2), vitamin K2 (MK-7) (microcrystalline cellulose), methylfolate providing folic acid, methylcobalamin (B12), biotin, cellulose, silicon dioxide, stearic acid, HPMC (vegetable cellulose), glycerine (tablet coating).
2 tablets daily, or as directed by a practitioner.
Vegetarians, vegans and for people with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
Maltodextrin, starch, corn starch, microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide, stearic acid, HPMC (vegetable cellulose), glycerine.
GMO, wheat, soy, dairy, added sugar, colourings & flavourings.
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.