CoQ10 Multi is our most comprehensive Wholefood multivitamin and mineral formula available incorporating antioxidant CoQ10, beta glucan, and good all-round vitamin and mineral levels including excellent levels of vitamins D3 and both active forms of vitamin B12. High in natural phyto antioxidants and immune system support. N.B Please note colour change in this batch only from new season Beta Carotene.
Free delivery on UK orders over £25. All prices shown inclusive of VAT, except where stated. Place order before 12pm and we will despatch your order the same day.
FREE UK DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £25
CoQ10 Multi is our most comprehensive Wholefood multivitamin and mineral formula available incorporating antioxidant CoQ10 (CoQ10), beta glucan, and good all-round vitamin and mineral levels including excellent levels of vitamins D3 and both active forms of vitamin B12. High in natural phyto antioxidants and immune system support.
- This Wholefood multivitamin and mineral formula is high in B-complex vitamins (especially B12) and vitamin C
- This Wholefood multivitamin supplement has optimal levels of vitamin D, which, is now considered one of the most vital vitamins for health and protection at all stages of life - and one of the most depleted. Vitamin D is provided as D3, the most bioeffective form, from lichen, which is also suitable for vegans
- Includes excellent levels of trace minerals – zinc, selenium, chromium and others
- CoQ10 is a vital part of all energy production in the mitochondria, the power houses of the cells, and CoQ10 can become seriously depleted as we get older
- The heart muscles are permanently active and thus use significant quantities of CoQ10
- Suitable levels of CoQ10 are even more necessary for those taking statin medication, as these drugs can inhibit the body’s production of CoQ10
- This Wholefood multivitamin and mineral supplement contains ubiquinol - the best supplement form of CoQ10 as it is the reduced form and immediately bioavailable and bio-effective
- This supplement also contains 1,3, 1,6 beta glucan for immune support
- The excellent all-round levels of nutrients in this formula, especially vitamin B12 (included as methylcobalamin and adenosylcobalamin which are both active forms), vitamin D3 and CoQ10, make this an ideal Wholefood multivitamin and mineral formula for men and women aged 50 plus, and those on statin medication
- This is a low iron formula (1mg per capsule). It is therefore suitable for men and post-menopausal women
|Vitamin B6 (as P5P)||10.0mg||714|
|Folic Acid (as L-Methylfolate)||100.00mcg||50|
|Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin)||100.0mcg||4000|
|Vitamin B12 (as Adenosylcobalamin)||100.0mcg||4000|
|Vitamin K2 (MK-7)||60.0mcg||80|
|Beta 1-3, 1-6 Glucan (Saccharomyces cerevisiae)||70mg||*|
|Co-Enzyme Q10 (as Ubiquinol)||80.0mg||*|
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value|
* Indicates no NRV
Beta 1-3,1-6 glucan (Saccharomyces cerevisiae), coenzyme Q10 (ubiquinol), hydroponically grown cruciferous vegetable (Brassica juncea) providing: zinc, iron, copper, selenium, chromium and molybdenum. Selenium from yeast, molybdenum (sodium molybdate), vitamin C (calcium ascorbate), vitamin C (acerola extract), vitamin E, pantothenic acid, niacin, beta carotene (from Dunaliella salina), thiamin, pyridoxal-5-phosphate, vitamin D3, riboflavin, vitamin K2 (MK-7), vitamin B12 as methylcobalamin, vitamin B12 as adenosylcobalamin, folic acid as L-methylfolate, biotin, magnesium citrate, boron, iodine (from Laminaria digitata), manganese sulphate, vegetable cellulose (capsule shell).
1-2 capsules daily as a food supplement, or as directed by your practitioner.
Vegetarians, vegans and for people with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
Vegetable cellulose (capsule shell).
GMO, gluten, wheat, soy, dairy, added sugar, flavourings and colourings.
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.
For UK-delivered orders that are under £25.00, we charge a nominal postage and packing fee of £1.95. UK orders above £25.00 are DELIVERED FREE OF CHARGE.
Dependent on weight, your order will either be sent by First Class post (Royal Mail) or via our nominated courier. A signature is required on receipt of the goods if delivered by our courier.
Please check all requirements (import taxes, customs regulations etc) regarding deliveries to countries outside the UK. Cytoplan Ltd cannot be held responsible for parcels that do not comply with the import regulations of the desination country.
We cannot guarantee next day delivery, although you should receive your order within 2-3 working days.
If you have not received your order within 5 working days, please contact our Customer Services department.
1. You can email our Customer Service department via our contact form here.
2. You can telephone on +44(0)1684 310099
3. You can write to us at Cytoplan Ltd, Unit 8 Hanley Workshops, Hanley Road, Hanley Swan, Worcester. Worcestershire.WR8 0DX