- Formulated with a UK first biodynamic and superfood fruit, vegetable and herb blend
- An all-encompassing multivitamin and mineral formula with a phytonutrient-rich blend of biodynamic and superfood ingredients
- With additional immune support
- Provides nutrients in their most bioeffective forms, including methylfolate, vitamin K2, P5P and active B12
- A low iron formula ideal for men and post-menopausal women
- Suitable for individuals wanting to support cognitive health, immune function and energy levels
- Safe and effective
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- In capsule form
About CoQ10 Multi
CoQ10 Multi is our most comprehensive multivitamin and mineral formula with a UK first biodynamic and superfood fruit, vegetable and herb blend that is especially rich in phytonutrients and active compounds. CoQ10 Multi incorporates CoQ10, beta glucan, and good all-round vitamin and mineral levels including excellent levels of vitamins C, D3 and both active forms of vitamin B12.
What is biodynamic farming?
Biodynamic farming goes beyond organic. It is a system of farming that follows a sustainable, ethical and holistic approach to farming, food and nutrition. It works in harmony with nature and yields high-quality, nutrient-dense ingredients. Biodynamic plants are grown in micro-organism-rich living soil which produces mineral-rich, phytonutrient-dense plants of superior quality not possible in traditional methods of agriculture that use chemical fertilisers.
At this time, Biodynamic growing is only done on a small scale in the UK, and we are privileged to have found a supply of ingredients that can be used in supplements.
What is CoQ10?
CoQ10 is an antioxidant synthesised in the body. It is a vital part of all energy production in the mitochondria; the power houses of the cells. The heart muscles are permanently active and therefore use significant quantities of CoQ10. CoQ10 can become seriously depleted as we get older, and suitable levels are even more necessary for those taking statin medication, as these drugs can inhibit the body’s natural production.
Key nutrients in our CoQ10 multivitamin
- This multivitamin and mineral formula is high in B-complex vitamins (especially B12, included as the active forms methylcobalamin and adenosylcobalamin), vitamin C and also has excellent levels of vitamin D
- Vitamin D is provided as D3; the most bioeffective form. Our vitamin D is sourced from lichen, making it suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Our CoQ10 supplement contains excellent levels of trace minerals including zinc, selenium and chromium, as well as beta 1,3 1,6 glucan
- The excellent all-round levels of nutrients in this formula, especially vitamin B12, vitamin D3 and CoQ10, in combination with a low dose of iron, make this an ideal multivitamin and mineral supplement for men and post-menopausal women
- This formula is also suitable for individuals wanting to support cognitive health, immune function and energy levels
|Biodynamic & superfood blend||150mg||*|
|Vitamin E (natural mixed tocopherols)||20mg||+|
|Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopherol acetate)||10mg||75|
|Vitamin B6 (as P5P)||10mg||714|
|Folic Acid (as 5-Methyltetrahydrofolic Acid)||100mcg||50|
|Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)||130mcg||5200|
|Vitamin B12 (as adenosylcobalamin)||100mcg||4000|
|Vitamin K2 (MK-7)||60mcg||80|
|Beta 1-3, 1-6 Glucan (Saccharomyces cerevisiae)||100mg||*|
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value
* Indicates no NRV
Vitamin C (as calcium ascorbate), magnesium (as citrate). Biodynamic & superfood blend including: Grape seed extract (Vitis vinifera) providing 95% proanthocyanidins, olive leaf extract (Plea eurpoa) providing 6% oleuropein, kale powder (Brassica oleracea), tomato powder (Solanum lycopersicum), beetroot powder (Beta vulgaris subsp. Vulgaris), turmeric powder (Curcuma longa). Beta 1-3, 1-6 glucan (from Saccharomyces cerevisiae), CoQ10 (as ubiquinone), chromium (from yeast), selenium (from yeast), natural mixed tocopherols and d-alpha tocopherol succinate (providing vitamin E), vitamin B5 (as calcium pantothenate), zinc (as citrate), kelp extract (Laminaria japonica) providing iodine, ascorbyl palmitate, vitamin B1 (as thiamine hcl), vitamin B2 (as riboflavin), acerola extract (Malphighia punicifolia) providing vitamin C, vegan vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol), vitamin B3 (as nicotinamide), beta carotene (Daucus carota), iron (from ferrous citrate), vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal 5 phosphate), manganese (as sulphate), vitamin K2 (MK-7), boron (as disodium tetraborate decahydrate), copper (as sulphate), molybdenum (as sodium molybdate), vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin), folic acid (as 5-methyltetrahydrofolic acid), biotin, vitamin B12 (as adenosylcobalamin), hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (capsule shell).
1-2 capsules daily as a food supplement, or as directed by your practitioner.
Vegetarians, vegans and for people with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
Ascorbyl palmitate, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose.
GMO, wheat, soy, dairy, flavourings and colourings.
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.