Zinc Citrate (New)
Free delivery on UK orders over £25. All prices shown inclusive of VAT, except where stated. Place order before 12pm and we will despatch your order the same day.
FREE UK DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £25
Zinc citrate is a non-food form of zinc; as a citrate it is readily absorbed into the bloodstream. Zinc is involved in the functioning of over 200 enzymes in the body.
- With 30 mg elemental of zinc per capsule.
- This supplement may be useful for short- to medium-term use to increase levels of zinc.
- If taking longer term then consideration should be given to copper intake as zinc and copper compete for uptake and high dose zinc supplementation can deplete copper levels.
- Zinc contributes to normal DNA synthesis, acid-base balance, carbohydrate metabolism, cognitive function, fertility and reproduction, macronutrient metabolism, metabolism of vitamin A, metabolism of fatty acids, protein synthesis and immune system function.
- Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal bones, hair, nails and skin; testosterone levels in the blood and normal vision.
- Zinc has a role in the process of cell division.
- Zinc contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value|
* Indicates no NRV
Zinc Citrate, Alfalfa, Vegetable Cellulose (capsule shell).
Take 1 capsule daily with food (not advised to take on an empty stomach).
Vegans and Vegetarians.
This product is usually recommended for short-term use.
Vegetable cellulose (capsule shell).
GMO, gluten, wheat, soy, dairy, added sugar, flavourings & colourings.
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.
Keep all supplements out of sight and reach of young children.
Do not exceed stated recommended intake.
Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Adverse reactions to supplements are rare, but If you experience an adverse reaction stop taking the product and contact your practitioner or one of our nutritional therapists.
Sometimes a supplement will suit one person but not another.
For UK-delivered orders that are under £25.00, we charge a nominal postage and packing fee of £1.95. UK orders above £25.00 are DELIVERED FREE OF CHARGE.
Dependent on weight, your order will either be sent by First Class post (Royal Mail) or via our nominated courier. A signature is required on receipt of the goods if delivered by our courier.
Please check all requirements (import taxes, customs regulations etc) regarding deliveries to countries outside the UK. Cytoplan Ltd cannot be held responsible for parcels that do not comply with the import regulations of the desination country.
We cannot guarantee next day delivery, although you should receive your order within 2-3 working days.
If you have not received your order within 5 working days, please contact our Customer Services department.
1. You can email our Customer Service department via our contact form here.
2. You can telephone on +44(0)1684 310099
3. You can write to us at Cytoplan Ltd, Unit 8 Hanley Workshops, Hanley Road, Hanley Swan, Worcester. Worcestershire.WR8 0DX