Fos-A-Dophilus contains six strains of live native bacteria, plus a small amount of inulin. Each capsule will provide on average four billion live bacteria which are stable at room temperature so no need to refrigerate.
Free delivery on UK orders over £25. All prices shown inclusive of VAT, except where stated. Place order before 12pm and we will despatch your order the same day.
FREE UK DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £25
Fos-A-Dophilus contains six strains of native live bacteria. We particularly recommend Fos-A-Dophilus for people over 40 years of age.
- Contains the native live bacteria strains Lactobacillus rhamnosus, Bifidobacterium bifidum, Bifidobacterium breve, Bifidobacterium infantis, Bifidobacterium longum and Lactobacillus acidophilus along with the fructo-oligosaccharide inulin
- A one-a-day dose is ideal for maintenance. This can be increased to one capsule three times daily in acute situations
- Provides strains that are pure, naturally fermented, antibiotic resistant and stable at room temperature - so no need to refrigerate
- Each capsule will provide on average a culture of four billion live bacteria (live viable dehydrated bacteria)
- This product is ideal for long or short-term use
- The form of this product makes it ideal for travelling or taking on holiday
- Although this product is suitable for all ages, we particularly recommend it for people over 40 years of age
|Lactobacillus animalis ssp lactis||5%|
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value|
* Indicates no NRV
Inulin (fructo-oligosaccharide), dehydrated bacterial culture (Bifidobacterium longum, Lactobacillus rhamnosus, Lactobacillus animalis ssp lactis, Bifidobacterium breve, Bifidobacterium infantis, Lactobacillus acidophilus), potato starch, magnesium stearate, ascorbic acid (antioxidant), HPMC (vegetable cellulose, capsule shell).
1-2 capsules daily, taken ½ hour after food, or at the end of the meal, or as directed by a practitioner
For those Travelling: Start taking Fos-a-dophilus for at least 7 days prior to the start of your journey. During travel take the recommended daily dose, and continue to do so for at least 7 days following the end of your travels.
Vegetarians and for people with Candida, yeast and lactose sensitivities.
Potato starch, magnesium stearate, ascorbic acid (antioxidant), HPMC (vegetable cellulose, capsule shell).
GMO, wheat, gluten, added sugar, flavourings & colourings. Fos-a-dophilus has been analysed and no dairy proteins are present.
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight. No need to refrigerate.
For UK-delivered orders that are under £25.00, we charge a nominal postage and packing fee of £1.95. UK orders above £25.00 are DELIVERED FREE OF CHARGE.
Dependent on weight, your order will either be sent by First Class post (Royal Mail) or via our nominated courier. A signature is required on receipt of the goods if delivered by our courier.
Please check all requirements (import taxes, customs regulations etc) regarding deliveries to countries outside the UK. Cytoplan Ltd cannot be held responsible for parcels that do not comply with the import regulations of the desination country.
We cannot guarantee next day delivery, although you should receive your order within 2-3 working days.
If you have not received your order within 5 working days, please contact our Customer Services department.
1. You can email our Customer Service department via our contact form here.
2. You can telephone on +44(0)1684 310099
3. You can write to us at Cytoplan Ltd, Unit 8 Hanley Workshops, Hanley Road, Hanley Swan, Worcester. Worcestershire.WR8 0DX