Free delivery on UK orders over £25. All prices shown inclusive of VAT, except where stated. Place order before 12pm and we will despatch your order the same day.
FREE UK DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £25
Our natural red Krill Oil is a rich source of omega-3 essential fatty acids EPA and DHA, with high levels of astaxanthin, an antioxidant; choline, which is a precursor to acetylcholine, an essential neurotransmitter; and phospholipids.
- Red krill are shrimp-like crustaceans sourced from the Antarctic. All krill are red, this means they contain a good level of astaxanthin
- Krill Oil is a rich source of omega-3 EPA/DHA fatty acids
- Krill Oil is more efficiently absorbed by the body than fish oil
- Krill also contains choline, which is low in many Western diets. Choline is a precursor to an essential brain chemical called acetylcholine and also helps maintain normal liver function
- Cytoplan Krill Oil comes from Neptune, the market leader in krill oil (NKO™)
- All the ingredients in our Krill Oil are present in naturally-occurring levels (we do not add in synthetic astaxanthin to elevate levels)
- Our suppliers are committed to maintaining the sustainability of krill within the strict guidelines of CCAMLR (The Commission for the Conservation of Antarctic Marine Living Resources)
- The filtering process uses cold water, low pressure distillation
Choline contributes to:
- Normal homocysteine metabolism
- Normal lipid metabolism and the
- Maintenance of normal liver function
DHA contributes to:
- The maintenance of normal brain function
- The maintenance of normal vision
DHA and EPA contribute to:
- The normal function of the heart
- Normal blood pressure (beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 3 g EPA/DHA)
- Normal (fasting) blood concentrations of triglycerides (beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 3g EPA or 2g DHA)
|- Vitamin A||100.0iu||2%|
|- Phospholipids (Omega-3 rich)||420.0mg||*|
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value|
* Indicates no NRV
1-2 capsules daily, or take as directed by a practitioner.
People with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
If there is any deficiency of the liver, or if you are on blood thinning medication please consult a doctor first and take no more than 1 capsule per day. This product is derived from shellfish and therefore should not be taken by people with sensitivities to shellfish or fish.
Capsule shell (Fish gelatine, glycerine, water, lemon oil coating).
Wheat; yeast, starch, gluten; dairy; added colourings, sweeteners & preservatives.
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.
For UK-delivered orders that are under £25.00, we charge a nominal postage and packing fee of £1.95. UK orders above £25.00 are DELIVERED FREE OF CHARGE.
Dependent on weight, your order will either be sent by First Class post (Royal Mail) or via our nominated courier. A signature is required on receipt of the goods if delivered by our courier.
Please check all requirements (import taxes, customs regulations etc) regarding deliveries to countries outside the UK. Cytoplan Ltd cannot be held responsible for parcels that do not comply with the import regulations of the desination country.
We cannot guarantee next day delivery, although you should receive your order within 2-3 working days.
If you have not received your order within 5 working days, please contact our Customer Services department.
1. You can email our Customer Service department via our contact form here.
2. You can telephone on +44(0)1684 310099
3. You can write to us at Cytoplan Ltd, Unit 8 Hanley Workshops, Hanley Road, Hanley Swan, Worcester. Worcestershire.WR8 0DX