Our natural red Krill Oil is a rich source of the omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA. It naturally contains high levels of astaxanthin which gives krill their natural red colour; along with choline and phospholipids. Our Krill Oil comes from a sustainable source operated within the strict guidelines of The Commission for the Conservation of Antarctic Marine Living Resources.
Free delivery on UK orders over £25. All prices shown inclusive of VAT, except where stated. Place order before 12pm and we will despatch your order the same day.
FREE UK DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £25
Our natural red Krill Oil is a rich source of the omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA. It naturally contains a high level of astaxanthin, which gives krill their natural red colour; choline, which is used by the body to synthesise acetylcholine, an essential neurotransmitter; and phospholipids which are components of cell membranes.
- Red krill are shrimp-like crustaceans sourced from the Antarctic. All krill are red, this means they contain a good level of astaxanthin
- Krill oil is a rich source of ;omega-3 EPA and DHA fatty acids
- Krill also contains choline, which is low in many Western diets. Choline is used to synthesise an essential brain chemical (or neurotransmitter) called acetylcholine. Acetylcholine is the brain chemical that is important for memory
- Krill oil provides a source of phospholipids. Cell membranes in the body are made up of phospholipids
- Cytoplan Krill Oil comes from Neptune, the market leader in krill oil (NKO)
- All the ingredients in our Krill Oil are present in naturally-occurring levels (we do not add in synthetic astaxanthin to elevate levels)
- Our suppliers are committed to maintaining the sustainability of krill within the strict guidelines of CCAMLR (The Commission for the Conservation of Antarctic Marine Living Resources)
- The filtering process uses cold water, low pressure distillation
Choline contributes to normal:
- homocysteine metabolism
- lipid metabolism and
- the maintenance of normal liver function
DHA contributes to:
- the maintenance of normal brain function (the beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 250mg of DHA)
- the maintenance of normal vision
DHA and EPA contribute to:
- the normal function of the heart (the beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 250mg of EPA and DHA)
- the maintenance of normal blood pressure (the beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 3g of EPA and DHA)
- the maintenance of normal (fasting) blood concentrations of triglycerides (the beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 3g of EPA or 2g of DHA)
Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) intake contributes to the normal visual development of infants up to twelve months of age (the beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 100mg of DHA).
Maternal intake of DHA contributes to the normal development of the brain and eyes of the foetus and breastfed infants (the beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 200mg of DHA in addition to 250mg of EPA and DHA).
|- Vitamin A||100.0iu||2%|
|- Phospholipids (Omega-3 rich)||420.0mg||*|
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value|
* Indicates no NRV
1-2 capsules daily, or take as directed by a practitioner.
People with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
If there is any deficiency of the liver, or if you are on blood thinning medication please consult a doctor first and take no more than 1 capsule per day. This product is derived from shellfish and therefore should not be taken by people with sensitivities to shellfish or fish.
Capsule shell (Fish gelatine, glycerine, water, lemon oil coating).
Wheat; yeast, starch, gluten; dairy; added colourings, sweeteners & preservatives.
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.
For UK-delivered orders that are under £25.00, we charge a nominal postage and packing fee of £1.95. UK orders above £25.00 are DELIVERED FREE OF CHARGE.
Dependent on weight, your order will either be sent by First Class post (Royal Mail) or via our nominated courier. A signature is required on receipt of the goods if delivered by our courier.
Please check all requirements (import taxes, customs regulations etc) regarding deliveries to countries outside the UK. Cytoplan Ltd cannot be held responsible for parcels that do not comply with the import regulations of the desination country.
We cannot guarantee next day delivery, although you should receive your order within 2-3 working days.
If you have not received your order within 5 working days, please contact our Customer Services department.
1. You can email our Customer Service department via our contact form here.
2. You can telephone on +44(0)1684 310099
3. You can write to us at Cytoplan Ltd, Unit 8 Hanley Workshops, Hanley Road, Hanley Swan, Worcester. Worcestershire.WR8 0DX