L-lysine is an essential amino acid and as such it must be supplied in the diet – the body cannot synthesise essential amino acids. Amino acids are compounds used by the body for a number of functions including to form proteins. Each capsule of Cytoplan's vegan L-Lysine provides 500mg of L-lysine (the form of L-lysine that is naturally occurring in food)
Free delivery on UK orders of £25 and over. All prices shown inclusive of VAT, except where stated.
FREE UK DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OF £25 AND OVER
L-lysine is an essential amino acid, essential amino acids must be supplied by the diet, the body cannot synthesise them. Amino acids are compounds used by the body for a number of functions including to form proteins, they are often referred to as the building blocks of protein. Proteins are required by the human body for the repair, maintenance and growth of tissue where they perform structural roles. Proteins are also important for enzymes, hormones and neurotransmitters (brain chemicals).
- The body cannot synthesise L-lysine so it must be wholly supplied by the diet. It is therefore referred to as an essential amino acidImportant dietary sources of L-lysine are meat, eggs, soy, black beans, quinoa and pumpkin seeds
- Each capsule of Cytoplan’s new vegan L-Lysine provides 500mg of L-lysine (the form of lysine that is naturally occurring in food)
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value|
* Indicates no NRV
L-Lysine, HPMC (vegetable cellulose, capsule shell)
1-2 capsules daily taken on an empty stomach, as a food supplement or as directed by a practitioner.
If you are pregnant, breastfeeding or taking any medication please check with your Doctor or practitioner before taking this product.
HPMC (vegetable cellulose, capsule shell)
Non GM & Free From: wheat, gluten; soy, dairy, added sugars, colourings, flavourings & preservatives
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight
For UK-delivered orders that are under £25.00, we charge a nominal postage and packing fee of £3.50. UK orders of £25.00 and over are DELIVERED FREE OF CHARGE.
Dependent on weight, your order will either be sent by First Class post (Royal Mail) or via our nominated courier. A signature is required on receipt of the goods if delivered by our courier.
Please check all requirements (import taxes, customs regulations etc) regarding deliveries to countries outside the UK. Cytoplan Ltd cannot be held responsible for parcels that do not comply with the import regulations of the desination country.
We cannot guarantee next day delivery, although you should receive your order within 2-3 working days.
If you have not received your order within 5 working days, please contact our Customer Services department.
1. You can email our Customer Service department via our contact form here.
2. You can telephone on +44(0)1684 310099
3. You can write to us at Cytoplan Ltd, Unit 8 Hanley Workshops, Hanley Road, Hanley Swan, Worcester. Worcestershire.WR8 0DX