Wholefood GTF Chromium
GTF chromium is now being recognised as important in the maintenance of normal blood glucose levels. Wholefood GTF chromium is better absorbed and longer retained than isolated chromium, and is also significantly less toxic.
Free delivery on UK orders over £25. All prices shown inclusive of VAT, except where stated. Place order before 2pm and we will despatch your order the same day.
FREE UK DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £25
Organic Chromium is an active ingredient of a substance called GTF (Glucose Tolerance Factor). GTF is now being recognised as important in carbohydrate metabolism. It stimulates the activity of enzymes involved in the metabolism of glucose for energy and the synthesis of fatty acids and cholesterol. When Chromium levels are low in the body, GTF levels are low too and the activity of insulin is blocked – blood glucose levels therefore remain elevated.
- Cytoplan Wholefood GTF Chromium is better absorbedandlonger retained than isolated chromium
- The dietary (natural) form of chromium is trivalent chromium – which has very low toxicity. Wholefood Chromium is trivalent
- Chromium contributes to the maintenance of normal blood glucose levels
- Contributes to normal macronutrient metabolism
- Chromium provides a role in the maintenance of normal blood glucose concentrations
- Cytoplan Wholefood GTF Chromium supplement is made from a species of brassica (the broccoli family) that has been hydroponically grown in a chromium rich environment. As such it is a wholefood form of the mineral with high bio-availability
- Easy-to-swallow capsules with 100ug of GTF Chromium per capsule
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value|
* Indicates no NRV
Microcrystalline cellulose, capsule shell (Vegetable Cellulose) hydroponically grown cruciferous vegetable (Brassica Juncea) providing chromium and silicon dioxide.
1-2 capsules daily, or take as directed by a practitioner.
Vegetarians, vegans and for people with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
None, although insulin dependant diabetics are advised to seek medical advice before supplementing with GTF chromium, as the supplement might alter their insulin requirements.
Microcrystalline cellulose, Vegetable cellulose (capsule shell), silicon dioxide.
Wheat; starch, gluten; dairy; added sugars, colourings, flavourings & preservatives.
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.
For UK-delivered orders that are under £25.00, we charge a nominal postage and packing fee of £3.50. UK orders above £25.00 are DELIVERED FREE OF CHARGE.
Dependent on weight, your order will either be sent by First Class post (Royal Mail) or via our nominated courier. A signature is required on receipt of the goods if delivered by our courier.
Please check all requirements (import taxes, customs regulations etc) regarding deliveries to countries outside the UK. Cytoplan Ltd cannot be held responsible for parcels that do not comply with the import regulations of the desination country.
We cannot guarantee next day delivery, although you should receive your order within 2-3 working days.
If you have not received your order within 5 working days, please contact our Customer Services department.
1. You can email our Customer Service department via our contact form here.
2. You can telephone on +44(0)1684 310099
3. You can write to us at Cytoplan Ltd, Unit 8 Hanley Workshops, Hanley Road, Hanley Swan, Worcester. Worcestershire.WR8 0DX