Nutri Bears: New Improved Wholefood Multivitamin Formula
Free delivery on UK orders over £25. All prices shown inclusive of VAT, except where stated. Place order before 12pm and we will despatch your order the same day.
FREE UK DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £25
*In a quest to make this product more healthful our manufacturers have reduced the sugar content. This has resulted in Bears that are slightly more tangy and more chewy than previously.*
A children’s chewable wholefood multivitamin comprising vitamin & mineral-enriched wholefood jelly bears that taste great! Especially made for children aged 3-9 years, but great for children up to 99 years! Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Nutri-Bears Children’s Chewable Wholefood Multivitamin:
- Good levels of food-based, wholefood, vitamins and minerals and kids love them!
- Free from GM ingredients
- Chewable Nutri-Bears are in a ‘food complex’ – gentle on the tummy and readily absorbed by the body
- Contain a full spectrum of nutrients at the levels children need for optimum health including vitamins C, D and E and the B-Complex Vitamins (Vitamin B6, Folic Acid, Vitamin B12)
- Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans
- Designed with children in mind, but suitable for all the family
- Presented in a supplement pot with a warning to be kept out of the reach of children
- These jellies are not intended for children under 3 years of age
Nutri Bear's are designed to be taken alongside our children's immune support supplement; Kid's Immunovite. Taking both of these products will provide optimal levels of nutrition for children on a daily basis.
Nutritional Formula of this Wholefood Supplement
Most supplements made for children only contain the Government recommended vitamins A, D and E but our research and new Government statistics and research demonstrates conclusively that most children are short of most of the protective nutrients. Nutri-Bears are one of the only children’s products to embrace the totality of known shortfalls of essential nutrients at the correct level of inclusion. The nutrients are also in a food base of natural apple pectin to aid uptake and use in the body.
Use of Sugar in this Wholefood Multivitamin
There is a very small amount of sugar in this product to make it palatable. Each ‘Bear’ has a calorific value of about 6 k/cals. We believe that artificial sweeteners are potentially damaging to health and, certainly in our opinion, upset glucose tolerance; on that basis, we would NEVER add them to a product. But compliance is also important, particularly in a product aimed at children, and so we have added a small amount of sugar to make the Bears pleasantly sweet. Some of the sweetness comes from the fruit juice that is part of the base, which is why we have only had to add a very small quantity of sugar to give the product a pleasant taste.
Choosing Cytoplan Supplements
Cytoplan was founded in 1990, by practitioners with many years experience in nutrition science. We work closely with Doctors and scientists to produce products which are highly bio-effective, truly innovative and backed by research and studies.
This wholefood multivitamin product can be sucked or chewed, and either taken with food or on an empty stomach.
Age 3-5: 1 bear per day
Ages 6-8: 2 bears per day
Ages 9-12: 3 bears per day
Or on average 1 bear per 10kg-15kg bodyweight.
* Please note the folic acid in this product is folic acid. We would prefer to include methylfolate or folate from food but at this time neither are available as soluble nutrients and hence cannot be mixed smoothly into the apple pectin. Trials are still ongoing for this and we will update this website and product information if changes can be made. Please note that Nutri Fruit contains natural food folate as does Little People.
|Active Nutrient||Strength||%NRV*||Vitamin A||393.µg||49|
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value|
* Indicates no NRV
multi vitamin and mineral premix (which provides: vitamin A palmitate, ascorbic acid, cholecalciferol, di-alpha tocopheryl acetate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, cyanacobalamin, biotin, calcium-d-pantothenate, potassium iodide, zinc citrate, choline bitartrate and inostol).
This wholefood multivitamin product can be sucked or chewed, and either taken with food or on an empty stomach.Age 3-5: 1 bear per day Ages 6-8: 2 bears per day Ages 9-12: 3 bears per day Or on average 1 bear per 10kg-15kg bodyweight.
Vegetarians, vegans and for people with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
Natural cane sugar, purified water, pectin, citric acid, sodium citrate, natural flavours (strawberry, lemon), natural colours (black carrot, beta carotene), vegetable oil and carnauba wax.
Wheat; yeast, starch, gluten; dairy; added sugars, colourings, flavourings & preservatives.
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight
Keep all supplements out of sight and reach of young children.
Do not exceed stated recommended intake.
Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Adverse reactions to supplements are rare, but If you experience an adverse reaction stop taking the product and contact your practitioner or one of our nutritional therapists.
Sometimes a supplement will suit one person but not another.
For UK-delivered orders that are under £25.00, we charge a nominal postage and packing fee of £1.95. UK orders above £25.00 are DELIVERED FREE OF CHARGE.
Dependent on weight, your order will either be sent by First Class post (Royal Mail) or via our nominated courier. A signature is required on receipt of the goods if delivered by our courier.
Please check all requirements (import taxes, customs regulations etc) regarding deliveries to countries outside the UK. Cytoplan Ltd cannot be held responsible for parcels that do not comply with the import regulations of the desination country.
We cannot guarantee next day delivery, although you should receive your order within 2-3 working days.
If you have not received your order within 5 working days, please contact our Customer Services department.
1. You can email our Customer Service department via our contact form here.
2. You can telephone on +44(0)1684 310099
3. You can write to us at Cytoplan Ltd, Unit 8 Hanley Workshops, Hanley Road, Hanley Swan, Worcester. Worcestershire.WR8 0DX