Cell-Active Phospholec (Golden): Super-strength Lecithin-125g granules
Free delivery on UK orders of £25 and over. All prices shown inclusive of VAT, except where stated.
FREE UK DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OF £25 AND OVER
- This supplement comprises high potency soya lecithin granules
- In recent years, soya lecithin has become increasingly popular as a food supplement (as more people recognise that diets can be short of phospholipids)
- Lecithin describes a naturally-occurring mixture of phospholipids
- The phospholipids in this supplement contain essential fatty acids (omega 3 and 6),
- The phospholipid content also contains the beneficial nutrients phosphorus, choline, inositol and glycerol
- Lecithin is present in every cell in the human body, in the form of cell membranes. For example, phospholipids comprise 80% of the myelin sheaths that function as membranes for nerve cells
- This soya lecithin supplement contains a natural blend of phospholipids (phosphatidyl choline, phosphatidyl ethanolamine, phosphatidyl inositol) supported by linolenic (omega 3) and linoleic (omega 6) fatty acids
- In particular, the phosphatidyl choline level (30%-35%) makes it one of the most potent and cost-effective lecithins on the market
- Of Which:
- Monosaccharides and Disaccharides
|Total Fat (g)||2.73g|
|Total Fatty Acids (g)||1.5(g)|
- Of Which:
- Of which:
- Phosphatidyl Choline (g)
- Phosphatidyl Ethanolamine (g)
- Phosphatidyl Inositol (g)
- Phosphatidic Acid (g)
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value|
* Indicates no NRV
High potency soya lecithin granules
1-2 level teaspoons (3-6g) twice daily, or as recommended by a practitioner.
Vegetarians, vegans, and for people with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
Wheat; yeast, starch, gluten; lactose; added sugars, colourings, flavourings & preservatives.
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.
For UK-delivered orders that are under £25.00, we charge a nominal postage and packing fee of £3.50. UK orders of £25.00 and over are DELIVERED FREE OF CHARGE.
Dependent on weight, your order will either be sent by First Class post (Royal Mail) or via our nominated courier. A signature is required on receipt of the goods if delivered by our courier.
Please check all requirements (import taxes, customs regulations etc) regarding deliveries to countries outside the UK. Cytoplan Ltd cannot be held responsible for parcels that do not comply with the import regulations of the desination country.
We cannot guarantee next day delivery, although you should receive your order within 2-3 working days.
If you have not received your order within 5 working days, please contact our Customer Services department.
1. You can email our Customer Service department via our contact form here.
2. You can telephone on +44(0)1684 310099
3. You can write to us at Cytoplan Ltd, Unit 8 Hanley Workshops, Hanley Road, Hanley Swan, Worcester. Worcestershire.WR8 0DX