Free delivery on UK orders over £25. All prices shown inclusive of VAT, except where stated. Place order before 12pm and we will despatch your order the same day.
FREE UK DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £25
Research has indicated a number of natural ingredients that are beneficial to the prostate gland. Prostate symptoms are a frequent cause of discomfort for many males. Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH, an enlargement of the prostate gland) is a common problem, mainly affecting men of over 50 years old.
Note: It is important to seek medical confirmation for your symptoms. Differential diagnosis for Prostatitis, an inflammation of the prostate, and cancer of the prostate gland should be carried out by a medically qualified practitioner.
Cytoplan Prostate Support Supplement comprises:
- Urtica dioica (Stinging Nettle Root) - Analysis of this common plant has revealed the presence of a surprising number of well-known compounds including beta-sitosterol, quercetin and rutin. Inhibitory and anti-proliferative activity of Urtica dioica has been recorded in research for human prostate tissue.
- Beta-sitosterol - A natural plant sterol. A number of potential health benefits for plant sterols have been demonstrated with prostate-specific research for beta-sitosterol.
- Pumpkin Seed - Has historically featured in natural approaches for the prostate gland, with potential anti-androgen and anti-inflammatory properties suggested for the benefits of pumpkin seed to the prostate in a report published in Reviews in Urology.
- Lycopene - A beneficial role for lycopene has been suggested in patients diagnosed with benign prostate hyperplasia. A pilot study for BPH showed those taking lycopene showed no further enlargement of the prostate, whilst those in the placebo group demonstrated a continuing enlargement.
- Zinc - An important mineral, with many zinc-dependent enzymes present in the body. The functions of zinc include tissue growth, cell replication, bone formation and cell mediated immunity. Researchers have suggested that zinc may serve an important role in regulating both cell growth and apoptosis.
|Active Nutrient||Strength||%NRV*||Urtica dioica (Stinging Nettle Root) powdered extract 4:1||100mg||*|
|Pumpkin seed extract 4:1||125mg||*|
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value|
* Indicates no NRV
Capsule shell (hydroxypropylmethylcellulose), beta-sitosterol, pumpkin seed extract, Urtica dioica (stinging nettle root) extract, lycopene, zinc citrate.
1-2 capsules daily, or take as directed by a practitioner.
Vegetarians, vegans and for people with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
This product is not suitable for those with sensitivities to soy.
Wheat, yeast, starch, gluten, dairy, added sugars, colourings, flavourings & preservatives.
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.
For UK-delivered orders that are under £25.00, we charge a nominal postage and packing fee of £1.95. UK orders above £25.00 are DELIVERED FREE OF CHARGE.
Dependent on weight, your order will either be sent by First Class post (Royal Mail) or via our nominated courier. A signature is required on receipt of the goods if delivered by our courier.
Please check all requirements (import taxes, customs regulations etc) regarding deliveries to countries outside the UK. Cytoplan Ltd cannot be held responsible for parcels that do not comply with the import regulations of the desination country.
We cannot guarantee next day delivery, although you should receive your order within 2-3 working days.
If you have not received your order within 5 working days, please contact our Customer Services department.
1. You can email our Customer Service department via our contact form here.
2. You can telephone on +44(0)1684 310099
3. You can write to us at Cytoplan Ltd, Unit 8 Hanley Workshops, Hanley Road, Hanley Swan, Worcester. Worcestershire.WR8 0DX