- All-encompassing multivitamin, mineral & phytonutrient complex
- Optimal levels of key immune supporting nutrients
- For daily protection & immune support
- Most bioeffective nutrient sources
An all-encompassing Immune multivitamin, mineral and phytonutrient complex incorporating optimal levels of key immune supporting nutrients and excellent all-round vitamin and mineral levels. This product does not contain iron and is therefore particularly suitable for men and postmenopausal women who do not normally require supplemental iron.
- High in natural plant-antioxidants and key immune nutrients
- Optimal levels of vitamins A, C and D, zinc and selenium, all of which contribute to the normal function of the immune system, which is your body’s defence against infection and disease
- Vitamin A also contributes to the maintenance of normal mucous membranes, which play an important role in the maintenance and repair of the body’s natural defences
- Vitamin C contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress, the reduction of tiredness and fatigue and to normal psychological function
- Vitamin D is provided as D3, the most bio-effective form, from lichen, which is also suitable for vegans. Vitamin D is now considered one of the most vital vitamins for immunity at all stages of life - and one of the most depleted
- Optimal levels of B vitamins which collectively contribute to the normal function of the immune system, the protection of cells from oxidative stress, the maintenance of normal mucous membranes and to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Both selenium and zinc act as powerful antioxidants by protecting cells from oxidative stress. Soil depletion of zinc and selenium has drastically reduced the levels available in food and official statistics now show that selenium intake in the UK is below the RNI with intakes for zinc also being low
- Also includes the trace minerals iodine, copper, manganese and molybdenum
- Includes quercetin and resveratrol, which are both powerful sources of natural flavonoids. Flavonoids are a large group of compounds that serve as protective nutrients in plant tissue to protect the plant (and in particular its DNA) against external threat. Flavonoids have been shown to help prevent the entry of viruses into cells and also to obstruct viral replication. Quercetin, in particular, has been shown to have positive activity against viruses
- N-Acetyl-Cysteine - an amino acid that is a vital component of energy metabolism. Cysteine supports important biological functions by bonding with the amino acid glutamine to create the most powerful antioxidant known to the body - glutathione. . It is essential for supporting the body's defence and immune system function
- Beta glucans are essentially known for their immune-modulating effects. Yeast derived beta glucan are the most efficacious, as the 1-3 polysaccharide particle size exactly fits the C3 receptor in the innate immune system. When this receptor site is occupied, the innate immune system is primed and ready to act
|Vitamin B6 (P5P)||8mg||570|
|Folic acid as 5 MTHF||50μg||25|
|Vitamin B12 as methylcobalamin||100μg||4000|
|Vitamin K2 (MK-7)||50μg||*|
|Beta 1-3, 1-6 glucan||150mg||*|
|Oregano 4:1 extract||20mg||*|
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value
* Indicates no NRV
Magnesium (from citrate), Quercetin, Vitamin C (ascorbic acid), Beta 1-3, 1-6 glucan (from saccharomyces cerevisiae), N-Acetyl-Cysteine, L-lysine, Vitamin B5 (as calcium d-pantothenate, Resveratrol, Selenium (from yeast), Chromium (from yeast), Zinc (as citrate), Oregano 4:1 extract, Manganese (as gluconate), Vitamin A acetate, Vitamin B1 (as thiamin Hcl), Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol), Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin), Vitamin B2 (as riboflavin), Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol succinate), Vitamin B3 (as niacinamide), Iodine (from kelp), Vitamin B6 (as P5P), Vitamin K2 (MK-7), Copper (as citrate), Folic acid (as L-methyltetrahydrofolate), Molybdenum (as sodium molybdate), Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (capsule shell).
Men: 1 capsule per 30kg body weight a day for maintenance. 2 capsules per 30kg for acute use.
Post-menopausal Women: 1 capsule per 30kg body weight a day for maintenance. 2 capsules per 30kg for acute use.
Take with food as a food supplement or as directed by a practitioner. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake.
Vegetarians, vegans, and people with Candida or yeast sensitivities.
Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (capsule shell).
GMO, wheat, soy, dairy, added sugars, flavourings & colourings.
Store in a cool, dry place.