Vitamin D3 & K2
This product contains 100µg (4,000i.u.) of vitamin D3 as cholecalciferol from a vegetarian source and 100µg of vitamin K2 (MK-7), and is designed to support levels of vitamin D and K2. It is intended for short term use. It is ideally used in conjunction with any of our multiformulae.
Free delivery on UK orders over £25. All prices shown inclusive of VAT, except where stated. Place order before 12pm and we will despatch your order the same day.
FREE UK DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £25
This product is designed to support levels of vitamin D3 when taken short term. It is ideally used in conjunction with any of our multiformulae. This product contains 100µg (4,000i.u.) of vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) and 100µg of vitamin K2 (MK-7).
- Vitamin K2 works synergistically with vitamin D. We need both in adequate amounts to ensure optimum biological activity of both vitamins
- If supplementing with vitamin D, we need to also include sources of vitamin K2 in our diets or take a supplement
- Vitamin D and vitamin K2 work together to produce and activate matrix gla protein (MGP), which congregates around the elastic fibres of arterial linings, guarding them against calcium crystal formation
- The source of the vitamin D3 is lanolin from the wool of sheep who are used for breeding and not meat
- Suitable for vegetarians
Please note: This supplement contains 100µg (4000iu) of vitamin D per capsule. If taking other supplements containing vitamin D please check your total daily intake and if it is 125µg (5000iu) or more per day, for more than two to four months, you should have your vitamin D levels checked regularly. An adequate blood level is considered to be above 50 nmol/litre; the scientific literature suggests that a higher level of between 100 to 150 nmol/litre is optimal; levels above 250 nmol/litre are not advised. Please note some laboratories use different units i.e. ng/ml rather than nmol/litre quoted here. In this case the optimal range is 40 to 60 ng/ml
Vitamin D contributes to:
- normal absorption/utilisation of calcium and phosphorus
- normal blood calcium levels
- the maintenance of normal bones and teeth
- the maintenance of normal muscle function
- normal function of the immune system
Vitamin D also:
- has a role in the process of cell division
- is needed for normal growth and development of bone in children
Vitamin K contributes to:
- normal blood clotting
- the maintenance of normal bones
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value|
* Indicates no NRV
Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) from lanolin, vitamin K2 (menaquinone, MK-7), microcrystalline cellulose, HPMC (vegetable cellulose, capsule shell), acacia gum, sucrose, sunflower oil, starch
1 capsule daily with food as a food supplement or as recommended by your practitioner
If you are taking warfarin or other anticoagulant medication please check with your Doctor or practitioner before taking this product. This is a high potency product usually recommended for short-term use
Microcrystalline cellulose, HPMC (vegetable cellulose, capsule shell), acacia gum, sucrose, sunflower oil, starch
GMO, wheat, gluten; soy, dairy, colourings, flavourings & preservatives
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.
For UK-delivered orders that are under £25.00, we charge a nominal postage and packing fee of £1.95. UK orders above £25.00 are DELIVERED FREE OF CHARGE.
Dependent on weight, your order will either be sent by First Class post (Royal Mail) or via our nominated courier. A signature is required on receipt of the goods if delivered by our courier.
Please check all requirements (import taxes, customs regulations etc) regarding deliveries to countries outside the UK. Cytoplan Ltd cannot be held responsible for parcels that do not comply with the import regulations of the desination country.
We cannot guarantee next day delivery, although you should receive your order within 2-3 working days.
If you have not received your order within 5 working days, please contact our Customer Services department.
1. You can email our Customer Service department via our contact form here.
2. You can telephone on +44(0)1684 310099
3. You can write to us at Cytoplan Ltd, Unit 8 Hanley Workshops, Hanley Road, Hanley Swan, Worcester. Worcestershire.WR8 0DX