Magnesium is an essential mineral that is a cofactor for over 300 enzymes. Nearly 70% of the body's supply is located in the bones – magnesium supports the maintenance of bone health and is necessary for the proper functioning of muscles.
Free delivery on UK orders over £25. All prices shown inclusive of VAT, except where stated. Place order before 12pm and we will despatch your order the same day.
FREE UK DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £25
Magnesium is an essential mineral that is a cofactor for over 300 enzymes. Nearly 70% of the body’s supply is located in the bones – magnesium supports the maintenance of bone health and is necessary for the proper functioning of muscles
- Food sources of magnesium are far better absorbed than inorganic sources
- Magnesium is involved in many essential metabolic processes including normal energy-yielding processes and normal nerve function
- Magnesium contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue and normal psychological function
- Due to changes in farming methods, magnesium levels in food have declined over the past 80+ years and it is further depleted from our diet by food processing, cooking and food refining techniques
- Our Food State™ magnesium tablets are combined in a base of inactive Lactobacillus bulgaricus, a native and friendly bacterial inhabitant of the digestive tract
Magnesium contributes to:
- Reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Normal psychological functions
- Electrolyte balance
- Maintenance of normal bone/teeth
- Normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Normal muscle function including the heart muscle
- Normal nerve function
- Normal protein synthesis
- Normal cell division
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value|
* Indicates no NRV
Magnesium citrate combined in inactive lactobacillus bulgaricus microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable stearic acid, tablet coating (Vegetable Cellulose). *Beneficially combined in a base of lactobacillus bulgaricus. A native and friendly bacterial inhabitant of the human GI tract.
1-2 tablets daily, or take as directed by a practitioner.
Vegetarians, Vegans and for people with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
Microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable stearic acid, vegetable cellulose (tablet coating), glycerine).
Dairy, Yeast, wheat; starch, gluten; added sugars, colourings, flavourings & preservatives.
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.
For UK-delivered orders that are under £25.00, we charge a nominal postage and packing fee of £1.95. UK orders above £25.00 are DELIVERED FREE OF CHARGE.
Dependent on weight, your order will either be sent by First Class post (Royal Mail) or via our nominated courier. A signature is required on receipt of the goods if delivered by our courier.
Please check all requirements (import taxes, customs regulations etc) regarding deliveries to countries outside the UK. Cytoplan Ltd cannot be held responsible for parcels that do not comply with the import regulations of the desination country.
We cannot guarantee next day delivery, although you should receive your order within 2-3 working days.
If you have not received your order within 5 working days, please contact our Customer Services department.
1. You can email our Customer Service department via our contact form here.
2. You can telephone on +44(0)1684 310099
3. You can write to us at Cytoplan Ltd, Unit 8 Hanley Workshops, Hanley Road, Hanley Swan, Worcester. Worcestershire.WR8 0DX