- Unique biofood formula
- Our best-selling magnesium
- Gentle and optimally bioeffective
- Achieves high blood and tissue levels
- 100mg per tablet
Magnesium is an essential mineral that is a cofactor for over 300 enzymes. Nearly 70% of the body’s supply is located in the bones.
- Biofood Magnesium is a Food based supplement. Food sources of magnesium are far better absorbed than inorganic sources
- Cytoplan Food State magnesium tablets are combined in a base of inactive Lactobacillus bulgaricus; a native and friendly bacterial inhabitant of the digestive tract
- Magnesium contributes to many essential metabolic processes
- Due to changes in farming methods, magnesium levels in food have declined over the past 80+ years and it is further depleted from our diet by food processing and cooking technique
- Stress and busy active lifestyles increase the need of magnesium for many people
Magnesium has been shown to contribute to normal:
- psychological function
- energy-yielding metabolism
- muscle function
- nervous system function
- protein synthesis
- cell division
Magnesium also contributes to:
- the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- electrolyte balance
- the maintenance of normal bones and teeth
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value
* Indicates no NRV
Magnesium citrate combined in lactobacillus bulgaricus* (from yoghurt) microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable stearic acid, tablet coating (Vegetable Cellulose). *Beneficially combined in a base of lactobacillus bulgaricus. A native and friendly bacterial inhabitant of the human GI tract.
1-2 tablets daily, or take as directed by a practitioner.
Vegetarians, Vegans and for people with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
Microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable stearic acid, vegetable cellulose (tablet coating), glycerine).
Dairy, Yeast, wheat; starch, added sugars, colourings, flavourings & preservatives.
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.