Calcium Ascorbate Powder (Soluble Vitamin C powder)
Free delivery on UK orders over £25. All prices shown inclusive of VAT, except where stated. Place order before 12pm and we will despatch your order the same day.
FREE UK DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £25
A finely divided soluble vitamin C in the form of calcium ascorbate powder. This is a buffered form of vitamin C (pH neutral) i.e. non-acidic and hence is gentler on the stomach than ascorbic acid
Vitamin C contributes to:
- Normal function of the immune system, and maintaining the normal function of the immune system during and after intense physical exercise
- Normal collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels, bones, cartilage, gums, skin and teeth
- Normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Normal functioning of the nervous system
- Normal psychological function
- The protection of cells from oxidative stress
- The reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- The regeneration of the reduced form of vitamin E
- Increases iron absorption
|Finely divided, soluble Vitamin C in the form of calcium ascorbate|
|1g = 1250% of the NRV|
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value|
* Indicates no NRV
Vitamin C (as soluble calcium ascorbate powder).
1-3g daily dissolved in water or fruit juice, or take as directed by a practitioner.
Vegetarians, vegans and for people with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
Doses of over 1g of vitamin C may cause mild stomach upset in sensitive individuals.
Wheat; starch, gluten; dairy; added sugars, colourings, flavourings & preservatives.
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.
Keep all supplements out of sight and reach of young children.
Do not exceed stated recommended intake.
Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Adverse reactions to supplements are rare, but If you experience an adverse reaction stop taking the product and contact your practitioner or one of our nutritional therapists.
Sometimes a supplement will suit one person but not another.
For UK-delivered orders that are under £25.00, we charge a nominal postage and packing fee of £1.95. UK orders above £25.00 are DELIVERED FREE OF CHARGE.
Dependent on weight, your order will either be sent by First Class post (Royal Mail) or via our nominated courier. A signature is required on receipt of the goods if delivered by our courier.
Please check all requirements (import taxes, customs regulations etc) regarding deliveries to countries outside the UK. Cytoplan Ltd cannot be held responsible for parcels that do not comply with the import regulations of the desination country.
We cannot guarantee next day delivery, although you should receive your order within 2-3 working days.
If you have not received your order within 5 working days, please contact our Customer Services department.
1. You can email our Customer Service department via our contact form here.
2. You can telephone on +44(0)1684 310099
3. You can write to us at Cytoplan Ltd, Unit 8 Hanley Workshops, Hanley Road, Hanley Swan, Worcester. Worcestershire.WR8 0DX