- PH neutral vitamin C
- No taste
- Easy to take powder
- High potency
A soluble vitamin C in the form of calcium ascorbate powder. This is a buffered form of vitamin C (pH neutral) i.e. non-acidic and hence is gentler on the stomach than ascorbic acid.
Vitamin C contributes to normal:
- immune system function
- collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels, bones, cartilage, gums, skin and teeth
- energy-yielding metabolism
- functioning of the nervous system
- psychological function
Vitamin C contributes to:
- maintaining the function of the immune system during and after intense physical exercise
- the protection of cells from oxidative stress; this means it is an antioxidant
- the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- the regeneration of the reduced form of vitamin E and
- Vitamin C increases iron absorption
|Finely divided, soluble Vitamin C in the form of calcium ascorbate|
|1g = 1250% of the NRV|
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value
* Indicates no NRV
Vitamin C (as soluble calcium ascorbate powder).
1-3g daily dissolved in water or fruit juice, or take as directed by a practitioner.
Vegetarians, vegans and for people with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
Doses of over 1g of vitamin C may cause mild stomach upset in sensitive individuals.
Wheat, starch, dairy, added sugars, colourings, flavourings & preservatives.
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.