Caprylic Acid Plus
In a healthy digestive tract the micro-flora consists of balanced amounts of native friendly bacteria and other microbes. This balance is easily disrupted by poor dietary habits and other factors. If this occurs, undesirable organisms such as Candida albicans can overgrow. This product combines caprylic acid with garlic, oregano extract, grapefruit seed extract and green tea extract.
Free delivery on UK orders over £25. All prices shown inclusive of VAT, except where stated. Place order before 12pm and we will despatch your order the same day.
FREE UK DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £25
In a healthy digestive tract, the micro-flora consists of balanced amounts of native friendly bacteria and other microbes. This balance is easily disrupted by poor dietary habits, nutritional deficiencies, lifestyle, stress, illness or medications. Under these conditions undesirable organisms such as the Candida albicans fungus can overwhelm our protective native bacteria, leaving the small and large intestine vulnerable and prone to discomfort and unpleasant symptoms.
- Caprylic acid is a natural dietary fatty acid found in coconut oil, with a history of traditional use
- Caprylic Acid Plus includes a number of other ingredients including garlic powder, oregano extract, grapefruit seed extract and green tea extract
- Garlic has a number of uses with research dating back to 1936, and long-standing traditional use in the history of natural food and herbs. NB: Although this product contains garlic, it is still suitable for those on a low FODMAPs diet. This is because the garlic is only at 70mgs per capsule and hence the level of Fermentable Oligo- Di-, Mono-saccharides and Polyols are sufficiently low not to cause any digestive discomfort. It is only when garlic and other high FODMAPs foods are ingested at levels of several grams (not mgs) that they can cause digestive discomfort in susceptible people
- Another well-established herb that again has been traditionally used
Grapefruit Seed Extract:
- Grapefruit-seed extract, often referred to as Citricidal, has a long history of use
Green Tea Extract:
- Green tea is a natural source of catechins.
We recommend that this product should be taken at breakfast and lunchtime and combined with one of our regular live native bacteria products
|Oregano 4:1 extract||10.0mg||*|
|- Equivalent to 40mg of whole Oregano|
|Grapefruit Seed Extract||10.0mg||*|
|Green Tea Extract||5.0mg||*|
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value|
* Indicates no NRV
Magnesium caprylate (caprylic acid), capsule shell (vegetable cellulose), garlic powder, oregano extract, grapefruit seed extract, green tea extract.
1-2 capsules daily (taken am and lunchtime, half an hour before eating) or take as directed by a practitioner.
Vegetarians and vegans, and for people with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
Pregnant or breastfeeding women should not take this product unless advised to do so by a Doctor. Not suitable for people with ulcerative colitis or inflammatory bowel disease.
capsule shell (vegetable cellulose).
Wheat; gluten; soy; yeast; starch;dairy , added sugars, colours, flavours and preservatives.
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.
For UK-delivered orders that are under £25.00, we charge a nominal postage and packing fee of £3.50. UK orders above £25.00 are DELIVERED FREE OF CHARGE.
Dependent on weight, your order will either be sent by First Class post (Royal Mail) or via our nominated courier. A signature is required on receipt of the goods if delivered by our courier.
Please check all requirements (import taxes, customs regulations etc) regarding deliveries to countries outside the UK. Cytoplan Ltd cannot be held responsible for parcels that do not comply with the import regulations of the desination country.
We cannot guarantee next day delivery, although you should receive your order within 2-3 working days.
If you have not received your order within 5 working days, please contact our Customer Services department.
1. You can email our Customer Service department via our contact form here.
2. You can telephone on +44(0)1684 310099
3. You can write to us at Cytoplan Ltd, Unit 8 Hanley Workshops, Hanley Road, Hanley Swan, Worcester. Worcestershire.WR8 0DX