Cyto-Biotic Active powder contains eight live native bacterial strains, plus a small amount of inulin and fructo-oligosaccharides. It is in powder form which allows flexible dosing. Each 3g teaspoon provides approximately three billion live bacteria. Simply mix with a little luke-warm water in the recommended dose. Does not require refrigeration. Suitable for children from one year of age and vegans.
Free delivery on UK orders over £25. All prices shown inclusive of VAT, except where stated. Place order before 12pm and we will despatch your order the same day.
FREE UK DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £25
Cyto-Biotic Active powder contains eight live native bacterial strains, plus a small amount of inulin and fructooligosaccharides. It is designed to have activity throughout the whole digestive tract.
- Cyto-Biotic Active contains inulin, fructo-oligosaccharides plus a complex of three billion live bacteria (live viable dehydrated bacteria) per 3g teaspoon
- Cyto-Biotic Active comes in a powder – simply add to luke-warm water in recommended dose
- The strains included in Cyto-Biotic Active are Bifidobacterium infantis, Bifidobacterium lactis, Enterococcus faecium, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus casei, Lactobacillus plantarum, Lactobacillus salivarius and Lactococcus lactis
- This blend of native bacterial strains is designed to have activity throughout the whole digestive tract, both the distal end of the small intestine and throughout the colon
- Comprising pure, naturally fermented bacterial strains,, antibiotic, acid and bile resistant and stable at room temperature - so no need to refrigerate
- Suitable for vegans
|Plus a complex of 3 billion bacteria:|
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value|
* Indicates no NRV
Maize starch, maltodextrin, fructooligosaccharides (FOS), inulin, maize dextrin, vegetable protein, potassium chloride, magnesium sulphate,
Adults & children over 12 years; One level 3ml teaspoon (or amount directed by a practitioner)
Children aged 6-12 years; ½ level 3ml teaspoon (or amount directed by a practitioner)
Children aged 3-5 years; ⅓ level 3ml teaspoon (or amount directed by a practitioner)
This product is suitable for babies above 1 year old under the guidance of a practitioner.
How to take:
Stir the required dose of Cyto-Biotic Active into lukewarm water, leave for approximately 2 minutes and drink on an empty stomach, preferably just before bedtime.
Vegans, vegetarians and for people with Candida, yeast and lactose sensitivities.
Maize starch, maltodextrin, maize dextrin, vegetable protein, potassium chloride, magnesium sulphate, vanilla powder, manganese sulphate.
GMO, wheat, gluten, soy, dairy, added sugar, colourings & flavourings.
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight. No need to refrigerate.
For UK-delivered orders that are under £25.00, we charge a nominal postage and packing fee of £3.50. UK orders above £25.00 are DELIVERED FREE OF CHARGE.
Dependent on weight, your order will either be sent by First Class post (Royal Mail) or via our nominated courier. A signature is required on receipt of the goods if delivered by our courier.
Please check all requirements (import taxes, customs regulations etc) regarding deliveries to countries outside the UK. Cytoplan Ltd cannot be held responsible for parcels that do not comply with the import regulations of the desination country.
We cannot guarantee next day delivery, although you should receive your order within 2-3 working days.
If you have not received your order within 5 working days, please contact our Customer Services department.
1. You can email our Customer Service department via our contact form here.
2. You can telephone on +44(0)1684 310099
3. You can write to us at Cytoplan Ltd, Unit 8 Hanley Workshops, Hanley Road, Hanley Swan, Worcester. Worcestershire.WR8 0DX