Cytobiotic Active Powder
Free delivery on UK orders over £25. All prices shown inclusive of VAT, except where stated. Place order before 12pm and we will despatch your order the same day.
FREE UK DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £25
Cyto-Biotic Active powder contains 8 live native bacterial strains, plus a small amount of inulin and fructooligosaccharides. It is designed to have activity throughout the whole digestive tract.
- This is our most ‘active’ live bacteria supplement and the one we recommend for use post-antibiotics
- Cyto-Biotic Active ingredients are inulin, fructo-oligosaccharides plus a complex of 3 billion live bacteria (live viable dehydrated bacteria) per 3g teaspoon
- Cyto-Biotic Active comes in a powder – simply add to water in recommended dose
- This blend of native bacterial strains is designed to have activity throughout the whole digestive tract, both the distal end of the small intestine and throughout the colon
- This supplement comprises specially cultivated strains which will survive the challenges of stomach acid and bile in the human digestive tract
- Comprising pure naturally fermented bacterial strains, antibiotic and bile resistant and stable at room temperature - so no need to refrigerate
- Suitable for vegans
|Plus a complex of 3 billion bacteria:|
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value|
* Indicates no NRV
Maize starch, maltodextrin, inulin, fructo-oligosaccharides, amylase, bifodobacterium infantis, bifodobacterium lactis, enterococcus faecium, lactobacillus acidophilus, lactobacillus casei, lactobacillus plantarum, lactobacillus salivarius, lactococcus lactis, vanilla powder. *Live viable dehydrated bacteria.
Adults & children over 12 years: One level teaspoon.
Children aged 6-11 years: 1/2 level teaspoon.
Children aged 3-5 years: 1/3 level teaspoon.
This product is suitable for babies.
How to take:
Stir the required dose of Cytobiotic Active into lukewarm water, leave for approximately 10 minutes and drink on an empty stomach, preferably just before bedtime.
For those taking antibiotics:Take 1 teaspoon twice daily, preferably not at the same time as the antibiotics. Continue taking Cytobiotic Active for at least 14 days after completion of your antibiotics course. For those travelling: Start taking Cytobiotic Active at least 7 days prior to the start of your journey. During travel take the recommended daily dose, and continue to do so for at least 7 days following the end of your travels.
Vegans, vegetarians and for people with Candida, yeast and lactose sensitivities.
Maize starch, maltodextrin, vanilla powder.
Dairy, wheat; yeast, gluten; added sugars, colourings, flavourings & preservatives.
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight. No need to refrigerate.
Keep all supplements out of sight and reach of young children.
Do not exceed stated recommended intake.
Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Adverse reactions to supplements are rare, but If you experience an adverse reaction stop taking the product and contact your practitioner or one of our nutritional therapists.
Sometimes a supplement will suit one person but not another.
For UK-delivered orders that are under £25.00, we charge a nominal postage and packing fee of £1.95. UK orders above £25.00 are DELIVERED FREE OF CHARGE.
Dependent on weight, your order will either be sent by First Class post (Royal Mail) or via our nominated courier. A signature is required on receipt of the goods if delivered by our courier.
Please check all requirements (import taxes, customs regulations etc) regarding deliveries to countries outside the UK. Cytoplan Ltd cannot be held responsible for parcels that do not comply with the import regulations of the desination country.
We cannot guarantee next day delivery, although you should receive your order within 2-3 working days.
If you have not received your order within 5 working days, please contact our Customer Services department.
1. You can email our Customer Service department via our contact form here.
2. You can telephone on +44(0)1684 310099
3. You can write to us at Cytoplan Ltd, Unit 8 Hanley Workshops, Hanley Road, Hanley Swan, Worcester. Worcestershire.WR8 0DX