Free delivery on UK orders over £25. All prices shown inclusive of VAT, except where stated. Place order before 12pm and we will despatch your order the same day.
FREE UK DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £25
Cyto-Night is a formula designed for those experiencing sleep disturbances. It contains the key ingredients glycine, Montmorency cherry, magnesium and hops
- Cyto-Night contains Montmorency cherry which is a natural source of melatonin (the sleep hormone)
- Glycine is an amino acid that has been recognised in trials to support sleep quality if taken shortly before bed
- Magnesium is a co-factor in the pathway for melatonin synthesis. It also contributes to the normal function of the nervous system
- Hops are also included in this supplement as they have been traditionally used to aid relaxation
|Montmorency Cherry Powder (with naturally occurring melatonin)||600mg (0.5mg)||Magnesium Citrate||33.2mg (9% NRV)|
|Hops P.E 4:1||225mg|
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value|
* Indicates no NRV
Glycine, Montmorency cherry powder, hops P.E., magnesium citrate
one level 3 ml teaspoonful with a small glass of water or juice, ideally taken 2 hours after food and 1 hour before retiring. Do not take with food as that will lessen the effect. Take as a food supplement or as directed by a practitioner. Do not exceed the recommended intake. This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
Vegetarians, vegans and people with Candida and yeast sensitivities
Ask your Doctor before taking this supplement if you are on any other medication to aid sleep.Alcohol and sugary foods will reduce the effectiveness of this product.
GMO, gluten, wheat, yeast, starch,dairy products, added sugars, colours, flavours and preservatives
Keep in a cool, dry place.
Keep all supplements out of sight and reach of young children.
Do not exceed stated recommended intake.
Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Adverse reactions to supplements are rare, but If you experience an adverse reaction stop taking the product and contact your practitioner or one of our nutritional therapists.
Sometimes a supplement will suit one person but not another.
For UK-delivered orders that are under £25.00, we charge a nominal postage and packing fee of £1.95. UK orders above £25.00 are DELIVERED FREE OF CHARGE.
Dependent on weight, your order will either be sent by First Class post (Royal Mail) or via our nominated courier. A signature is required on receipt of the goods if delivered by our courier.
Please check all requirements (import taxes, customs regulations etc) regarding deliveries to countries outside the UK. Cytoplan Ltd cannot be held responsible for parcels that do not comply with the import regulations of the desination country.
We cannot guarantee next day delivery, although you should receive your order within 2-3 working days.
If you have not received your order within 5 working days, please contact our Customer Services department.
1. You can email our Customer Service department via our contact form here.
2. You can telephone on +44(0)1684 310099
3. You can write to us at Cytoplan Ltd, Unit 8 Hanley Workshops, Hanley Road, Hanley Swan, Worcester. Worcestershire.WR8 0DX