Cyto-Night is a powder which can be mixed in a small amount of water or juice at bedtime. It contains the key ingredients glycine, Montmorency cherry, magnesium and hops. Montmorency cherry is a natural source of melatonin.
Free delivery on UK orders over £25. All prices shown inclusive of VAT, except where stated. Place order before 12pm and we will despatch your order the same day.
FREE UK DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £25
Cyto-Night contains the key ingredients glycine, Montmorency cherry, magnesium and hops
- Cyto-Night contains Montmorency cherry which is a natural source of melatonin (the sleep hormone)
- Glycine is an amino acid. Amino acids are compounds used by the body for a number of functions including to form proteins and neurotransmitters (brain chemicals)
- Magnesium is a mineral that is a co-factor for over 300 enzymes in the body. It has many roles including contributing to the normal functioning of the nervous system and normal psychological function
- Hops are also included in this supplement
|Montmorency Cherry Powder||600mg||Magnesium||100mg||27%|
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value|
* Indicates no NRV
Glycine, Montmorency cherry powder (a natural source of melatonin), hops extract 4:1, magnesium citrate, silicon dioxide, stearic acid
One level 3ml teaspoonful with a large glass of water or juice stirred well, ideally taken 2 hours after food and 1 hour before retiring. Do not take with food as this will lessen the effect. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake. This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet
Vegetarians, vegans and people with Candida and yeast sensitivities
If you are pregnant or breast-feeding consult a Doctor or practitioner before use. Not suitable for children under 8 except under the guidance of a Doctor or practitioner. Alcohol and sugary foods will reduce the effectiveness of this product
Silicon dioxide, stearic acid
GMO, gluten, wheat, soy, dairy, added sugar, flavourings and colourings
Keep in a cool, dry place.
For UK-delivered orders that are under £25.00, we charge a nominal postage and packing fee of £1.95. UK orders above £25.00 are DELIVERED FREE OF CHARGE.
Dependent on weight, your order will either be sent by First Class post (Royal Mail) or via our nominated courier. A signature is required on receipt of the goods if delivered by our courier.
Please check all requirements (import taxes, customs regulations etc) regarding deliveries to countries outside the UK. Cytoplan Ltd cannot be held responsible for parcels that do not comply with the import regulations of the desination country.
We cannot guarantee next day delivery, although you should receive your order within 2-3 working days.
If you have not received your order within 5 working days, please contact our Customer Services department.
1. You can email our Customer Service department via our contact form here.
2. You can telephone on +44(0)1684 310099
3. You can write to us at Cytoplan Ltd, Unit 8 Hanley Workshops, Hanley Road, Hanley Swan, Worcester. Worcestershire.WR8 0DX