- Targeted formula
- With citrulline, cysteine, quercitin, horse chesnut
- Active botanicals
CytoProtect® CV is a powerful formula specifically tailored to support cardiovascular health - incorporating the amino acids Citrulline and Cysteine and high levels of botanicals and natural phyto-antioxidants.
- Citrulline Malate – citrulline is a natural amino-acid and precursor of arginine and can help to support circulatory health. Citrulline Malate is the most researched form of citrulline
- Includes 100mg of Horse Chestnut (Aesculus hippocastanum) which has an extensive history of traditional use in herbal medicine. Horse chestnut can help to support circulation and contains the constituent Aescin, which may be beneficial for maintaining healthy veins
- N-Acetyl-Cysteine is an antioxidant that helps to support glutathione synthesis. Glutathione is the body’s most powerful intracellular antioxidant that helps to protect all cells of the body, including the heart
- Includes Quercetin and Rutin, which are both powerful sources of natural flavonoids. Flavonoids are a large group of compounds that serve as protective nutrients in plant tissue and protect the plant against external threat. They are potent sources of natural antioxidants and help to protect cells from oxidative stress. Rutin has traditionally been used to support circulation and increase the flexibility in blood vessels
- Grape seed Extract - Grape seed is rich in antioxidants, including phenolic acids, anthocyanins, and oligomeric proanthocyanidins, which are naturally occurring bioflavonoids. Grape seed extract may help to support circulation and the heart
- Contains vitamins B1, B2 and B3 - B1 contributes to the normal function of the heart and collectively B1, B2 and B3 contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress, to normal energy-yielding metabolism and to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant and contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress, to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue and to the normal function of the immune system, collagen formation and the normal function of blood vessels.
|Horse Chestnut extract (20% Aescin)||100mg||*|
|Grape seed extract||50mg||*|
|Acerola extract (vitamin C)||84mg||*|
|Maritime Pine Bark Extract||25mg||*|
|Vitamin B3 (as Niacinamide)||5mg||31|
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value
* Indicates no NRV
L-Citrulline, Horse Chestnut (Aesculus hippcastanum) extract (20% aescin), N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine, Quercetin, Rutin, Grape Seed Extract 10:1 (95% proanthocyanidins, 90% polyphenols) Maritime pine bark extract 50:1 (95% Proanthocyanidins), Acerola extract 25% vitamin C, Thiamin Hcl (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), HPMC (vegetable cellulose, capsule shell)
Take 1-2 capsules daily or as recommended by a Doctor or Practitioner. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake. This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
Vegans and Vegetarians
This product is not suitable for pregnant and lactating women
GMO, wheat, soy, dairy, unnatural flavourings and unnatural colourings
Store in a cool, dry place