Here at Cytoplan we provide a whole host of natural food supplements to help support digestive health for both adults and children. This includes a range of Live Native Bacteria (formerly known as probiotic) and prebiotic capsules and tablets to help balance the intestinal flora, post-antibiotic ...
Here at Cytoplan we provide a whole host of natural food supplements to help support digestive health for both adults and children. This includes a range of Live Native Bacteria (formerly known as probiotic) and prebiotic capsules and tablets to help balance the intestinal flora, post-antibiotic therapy and for those with IBS (irritable bowel syndrome) type symptoms.
We also offer Psyllium Husks in capsule and powder as a good form of dietary fibre to help maintain healthy, efficient intestines. All our digestive supplements are suitable for vegetarians, vegans and those with Candida and yeast sensitivities; many are dairy-free too.
- Acidophilus Plus
£18.20 fromIn stock
- This blend of native bacterial strains is designed to have activity throughout the whole digestive tract, both the distal end of the small intestine and throughout the colon
- Acidophilus Plus capsules comprise specially cultivated strains which will survive the challenges of stomach acid and bile in the human digestive tract
- Comprising pure naturally fermented bacterial strains, antibiotic resistant and stable at room temperature - so no need to refrigerate
- Aloe XL Inner Leaf
- A liquid that can be used daily and ALSO can be applied directly to the skin, diluted for use as a mouth-wash or used to soak a cotton bandage to tie around a minor wound or sore
- This product is organically grown without the use of pesticides and herbicides, and is cold-extracted
- Ideal for localised use as a natural mouth-wash as part of your daily oral health routine
- Betaine & Pepsin
- Hydrochloric acid has a number of important functions within the stomach; it assists with the digestion of food; creates an acidic environment in the stomach
- Pepsin is a protein digesting enzyme produced in the stomach, where protein digestion begins. It works best in at a low pH
- Each Betaine HCL with Pepsin capsule provides betaine HCl 345mg and pepsin NF 10mg
- Bromelain is a protease enzyme complex – proteases are involved in the breakdown of protein
- Cytoplan Bromelain supplement is a natural extraction from high quality pineapple fruit to provide a suitable and constant strength of dose and action
- Suitable for men and women
- Caprylic Acid Plus
- Cytoplan's Caprylic Acid Plus provides a mix of powerful anti-microbial and anti-fungal agents
- This formulation is designed to help as part of a programme to address systemic candida and to promote digestive health
- THis product is beneficially combined with garlic powder, oregano, grapefruit seed extract and green tea extract.
- Cyto-Zyme is a high potency, multiple digestive enzyme complex in gluten-free capsules
- This supplement provides a broad spectrum of plant-sourced enzymes which digest protein, fat, fibre, dairy sugars and carbohydrates
- Natural plant enzymes give high bioavailability and are readily accepted by the digestive tract.
- Cytobiotic Active Powder
£24.40 fromIn stock
- Cytobiotic Active is a live native bacteria powder comprising 8 strains plus a small amount of the prebiotic inulin
- Designed to have activity throughout the whole GI tract and help supplement all fundamental bacterial populations in the gut
- With antibiotic resistant strains and stable at room temperature - so no need to refrigerate.
£27.00This product is for professional use only. If you are a patient of a practitioner and have been recommended to purchase this product please call our sales team.
- Cytocleanse is one of the UK's leading practitioner colon support products
- It has now been used successfully for many years, and has gained the respect of a large number of leading practitioners
- This product is a carefully-blended herbal formula
- CytoProtect GI Tract
- A synergistic multi-nutrient, botanical and probiotic formula designed to support integrity and stability of the surface membranes (i.e. lining) of the entire GI (gastrointestinal) tract
- Key nutrients included are zinc, copper, vitamin A and vitamin D. The product also features slippery elm, marshmallow root powder, apple pectin, lactoferrin and quercetin
- Includes Bacillus coagulans, a well-researched robust species of live native bacteria
- Fos-a-dophilus contains 6 strains of live native bacteria, plus a small amount of prebiotic
- It is designed to have activity throughout the whole GI tract
- Comprising strains that are pure naturally fermented, antibiotic resistant and stable at room temperature - so no need to refrigerate
- This supplement comprises pure crystalline free-form L-Glutamine
- Glutamine is considered important for the gastro-intestinal tract (in respect of the digestive system)
- The amino acid Glutamine can provide a role in the immune system
- Organic Turmeric Plus - Herbal Complex
- Organic Turmeric Plus is a herbal complex containing Turmeric (providing curcumin), Cat's Claw and Gotu Kola.
- This product comes a potency of 500mg
- Comes in a size of 60 vegan capsules
- Psyllium Husk Capsules
- Psyllium Husks are a good form of dietary fibre and help maintain healthy, efficient intestines
- Cytoplan psyllium husk powder comprises the seed coatings from Plantago Ovata, cleaned to 99.9% purity, dry processed, and importantly free from solvents.
- As they pass through the body they turn into a gel, which expands considerably during peristalsis and helps collect the waste products
- Saccharomyces Boulardii (Candi Clear) Candida Supplement
£12.30 fromIn stock
- Saccharomyces Boulardii is a unique beneficial yeast that has been safely used worldwide to support intestinal health for more than half a century
- Saccharomyces Boulardii does not colonise the intestinal tract, it provides the gut with support against a broad array of pathogens including bacteria and yeast
- Each capsule provides 250mg Saccharomyces Boulardii which will provide on average 5 billion viable strains
- Slippery Elm
- One capsule of Slippery Elm Bark contains on average 230mg of Slippery Elm (Elmus Fulva)
- The bark is pure and no additives have been used
- Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans