- A high potency, broad spectrum, digestive enzyme complex with betaine HCl
- Provides plant-sourced enzymes
- Designed to support the digestion of fat (important for absorption of vitamins A, D, E and K), sugar, carbohydrates, starches, protein and milk
- Supports the production of stomach acid to aid digestion of food as well as absorption of nutrients including minerals and B12
- In capsule form
- Suitable for vegans
- Cyto-Zyme is a high potency, digestive enzyme complex
- Provides a broad spectrum of plant-sourced enzymes, which digest protein, fat, fibre, dairy, sugars and carbohydrates
- The plant-sourced enzymes in Cyto-Zyme are bromelain, lipase, protease, amylase, papain, lactase and cellulase
- We have chosen enzymes that are largely resistant to degradation by hydrochloric acid from the stomach, so they may easily reach the small intestine where most digestion takes place
- Equally, these enzymes are active in a wide range of pH to allow for individual variations
- A small amount of hydrochloric acid is included. Hydrochloric acid is produced in the stomach to provide an acidic environment for the digestion of food. People may have low levels of hydrochloric acid for a number of reasons
- As well as everyday use, a digestive enzyme supplement may be beneficial for short-term use whilst on holiday to provide additional digestive support when eating cuisines that the body may not be used to
- Reduced stomach acid and digestive enzymes is associated with digestive problems including bloating and reflux, food intolerance and nutrient insufficiencies
|Bromelain (providing GDU)
|Papain (providing protease)
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value
* Indicates no NRV
Bromelain, lipase, protease, amylase, papain, cellulase trichoderma, lactase, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (capsule shell).
Take 1-2 capsules daily with the main meal of the day, as a food supplement or as directed by a practitioner.
Vegetarians, vegans and for people with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
This product is not recommended for children under 12 years old, pregnant or lactating women. DO NOT TAKE IF PEPTIC ULCERS ARE PRESENT OR SUSPECTED. Do not use if there is a hiatus hernia or any inflammation of the digestive tract. Do not remove contents from the capsule.
Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (capsule shell).
GMO, wheat, soy, dairy, added sugar, colourings & flavourings.
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.