Cyto-Zyme - Digestive Enzyme Supplement
Cyto-Zyme is a high potency, multiple digestive enzyme complex in gluten-free capsules. This supplement provides a broad spectrum of plant-sourced enzymes which digest protein, fat, fibre, dairy sugars and carbohydrates. Natural plant enzymes give high bioavailability and are readily accepted by the digestive tract.
Free delivery on UK orders over £25. All prices shown inclusive of VAT, except where stated. Place order before 12pm and we will despatch your order the same day.
FREE UK DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £25
Digestive enzymes are biological catalysts which break down food into its basic components so that our bodies can absorb the nutrients they require to build and maintain cells, tissues and organs.
- Cyto-Zyme is a high potency, digestive enzyme complex
- Cyto-Zyme provides a broad spectrum of plant-sourced enzymes, which digest protein, fat, fibre, dairy sugars and carbohydrates
- We have chosen enzymes that are largely resistant to degradation by hydrochloric acid from the stomach, so they may easily reach the small intestine where most digestion takes place
- Equally, these enzymes are active in a wide range of pH to allow for individual variations
- A small amount of hydrochloric acid is included, to support digestion in the stomach
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value|
* Indicates no NRV
Bromelain; Lipase; Protease; Amylase; capsule shell (vegetable cellulose), Betaine hydrochloride; Papain; Lactase; Cellulase trichoderma.
1-2 capsules daily just before the main meal of the day, or take as directed by a practitioner.
Vegetarians, vegans and for people with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
Not recommended for pregnant or lactating women. Do not take if peptic ulcer, hiatus hernia or any GI tract inflammation is present or suspected. Please note that this product must not be removed from the capsule.
Capsule shell (vegetable cellulose).
Wheat; yeast, starch, gluten; dairy; added sugars, colourings, flavourings & preservatives.
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.
Keep all supplements out of sight and reach of young children.
Do not exceed stated recommended intake.
Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Adverse reactions to supplements are rare, but If you experience an adverse reaction stop taking the product and contact your practitioner or one of our nutritional therapists.
Sometimes a supplement will suit one person but not another.
For UK-delivered orders that are under £25.00, we charge a nominal postage and packing fee of £1.95. UK orders above £25.00 are DELIVERED FREE OF CHARGE.
Dependent on weight, your order will either be sent by First Class post (Royal Mail) or via our nominated courier. A signature is required on receipt of the goods if delivered by our courier.
Please check all requirements (import taxes, customs regulations etc) regarding deliveries to countries outside the UK. Cytoplan Ltd cannot be held responsible for parcels that do not comply with the import regulations of the desination country.
We cannot guarantee next day delivery, although you should receive your order within 2-3 working days.
If you have not received your order within 5 working days, please contact our Customer Services department.
1. You can email our Customer Service department via our contact form here.
2. You can telephone on +44(0)1684 310099
3. You can write to us at Cytoplan Ltd, Unit 8 Hanley Workshops, Hanley Road, Hanley Swan, Worcester. Worcestershire.WR8 0DX